forum  submission and domination

fat girl humiliation10 years

Are there any bbw who like to get teased and humiliated about how fat they are, in role play?

i totaly love it! thinking about it make me so horny smiley

Like most kinks I find it best to just ask what a girl is into... f'instance I used to date a girl who loved... LOVED the spanking... even more so with a riding crop or my belt... (no, really) but I would never just whip the riding crop out for a girl I'd just met whose non-vanilla turn ons I didn't yet know...

definitely. Not to a point where it's on display with family or friends...but making me try on clothes (and model them) that are way too small never hurts, or having 2 or 3 (or 5) lunches at a food court is always a fun time... ^_^

I love fat-related humiliation and degradation, but definitely not in public (I had enough public humiliation in grade school to last a lifetime). Or at least not overtly in public. I might find something is humiliating that wouldn't even raise notice from someone who wasn't in on it. But in private I guess just about anything goes.

My wife and I love it when we tease each other.

I would totally love to role play fat humilation games, both as a receiver of the humiliation, the instigator or both simultaneously. Something like pretending to be a new diet clinic or health club client and being evaluated, weighed, measured and scolded for being too fat. This would be in private, of course, This would be with ladies only, of course. This would be fun.

billiebunter wrote:
yeah I like it!!! which is odd cause I see myself as a very strong woman oh well

That's not terribly uncommon. From what I understand anyway... something about the role reversal - real life you're strong but in a safe environment it's nice to be the weak one or let someone else be the dominate one. I understand it's nut uncommon for dominate/powerful males - CEOs, judges, military or political leaders, etc to enjoy being submissive in the bedroom.

TubbyPiglet wrote:
I like nothing better smiley

Yea, but then again, you Brits are all kinds of ***ed up. smiley smileysmiley

Like others on this thread, I love havin my belly poked and patted while being teased about the fact that I have gained a few pounds. I also love the thought of being weighed, measured and having my fat evaluated. Would anyone like to do this in role play on line?
1 >> page 1 of 25   loading