Lifestyle tips

Sex with a fat partner - the fatter, the better

I gotta say that ive never dated or slept with a skinny girl, but I have enjoyed the bigger girls more. My wife has been the best of them all, when her weight was at her peak. Im hoping she will continue to grow.

rabivii wrote:
but i love for the belly to smother me when she is on top. or she bounces her belly on my head whild im going down on her

You're not the only one who loves that smiley
15 years

the first time i was ever with a fat girl i was hooked, i truly never wanted to be with anyone thin ever again it was so erotic. This was also the girl who got me into gaining, at first our furs feeding session i was really nervous but excited at the same time and oh my god did the sex get better and better the fact that we both had huge bellies and had to work that much harder and be creative made it so good, and there was nothing like getting stuffed together and pressing those overstuffed bellies together, mmmmmmmm
15 years

i would give anything to have that again
15 years

[WARNING: Explicit content}

I do think there are some mechanical issues to consider. The fatter men get, the smaller their penises *appear* to be because they are surrounded by a fat pubic mound. Similarly, fat women can appear to be dry or unready because our fuller labia keep everything sealed inside. And yes, two big bellies are a challenge.

Nonetheless, as rabivii suggests, some experimentation with angles, etc., and some creative thinking will make almost anything possible. There's also some guidance, if I remember correctly, in Hanne Blank's Big Big Love. While she's anti-feeding, there is some good info in there generally (and her collection of erotica, *Zaftig*, really rocked my world).
15 years

I think that a lot of what AreYou says is true--attraction is a major issue in how good your experience will be. However, I do think that there are others. People have different sexual styles, and they don't always match up. People can be fun and playful, or seductive and sensual, or rough, or dark, or romantic... There are so many different sexual personalities.

And then there's skill. While most people want to disavow this issue, there is a difference between more and less experienced lovers. Not everyone who has had many partners has learned from the experiences, of course, but if people are paying attention, they're bound to learn something. And that can really matter, especially for someone who's nervous or having difficulties for other reasons.
14 years