Body inflation

Bike pump inflation

yuppie6 wrote:
D87JM wrote:
how does that even work? and what inflates? your intestins??? Please explain!

It is not as nasty as it may seem, and all too often proves to be quite satisfying to many.

Some of my clients are general surgeons - It never ceases to amaze me what people are willing to stickup there - and later have to be surgically removed. Gerbils, que balls, hot sauce bottles (big end inserted first) come to mind and my favorite story thus far: A shot glass. Why? Because the kid was 17, got drunk, and let his buddies stick it up there. They couldn't get it out so they tried pliers. The shot glass shattered inside the kids rectum. Can you imagine being a 17 year old boy and having to explain to your mother why you need to go to the emergency room?

Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, for your own safety and dignity, be VERY careful what you stick up there, how you get it there, how you get it out, and how it functions while in use.
15 years

Bike pump inflation

Gaz wrote
It's not the intestines that blow up, it's your stomach and your gut that blow up, I'm experienced at doing it myself!

If it was the intestines you wouldn't be able to get the belly to blow up as you would be in mortal agony...

When I do it my whole belly inflates... stomach, gut, the lot...
and when I reach my max I have air going up my butt and burping it from my mouth when pushed to my limit.

You must have a very strange body that has your stomach connected directly to your rectum.
13 years

Bike pump inflation

Murphy wrote
Gaz wrote
It's not the intestines that blow up, it's your stomach and your gut that blow up, I'm experienced at doing it myself!

If it was the intestines you wouldn't be able to get the belly to blow up as you would be in mortal agony...

When I do it my whole belly inflates... stomach, gut, the lot...
and when I reach my max I have air going up my butt and burping it from my mouth when pushed to my limit.

You must have a very strange body that has your stomach connected directly to your rectum.

really did not need that image
13 years

Bike pump inflation

Gaz wrote
Do I put the tube up my pecker?
Intestines are between the nuts & the pecker, some call them "the sperm ducts" DUHHHHH!

The urethra is between the bladder and the penis. The intestine is part of the human digestive system that goes from the stomach to the anus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestine
13 years

Bike pump inflation

Gaz wrote
wiki american online dictonary that is a direct negative contradiction of my sister's medical journals from... (tut tut)

I'm not even sure at this point if you're having a laugh or if you're actually this stupid.
13 years

Bike pump inflation

wannabegainergirl wrote
I actually started doing this before I started gaining :0 It's really satisfying! Especially now that I have some fat on my belly, it feels like I'm really, really, really stuffed!! If I do in when I've also eaten a lot of food, it's pretty much the best feeling ever!! Do you guys know if that kinda video is allowed on here? I have a vid of me doing it from a while back, if anyone wanted to see how it changed your stomach... I can't find a category for it, though....

You know you can split it and make it a part 1 and 2.
13 years