Lifestyle tips

Too big for the airplanes

You can buy seatbelt extenders online, and then you never have to ask for one. They're easy to find, but one place I'd look is www.amplestuff.com/

I know we don't advertise paysites here, but I'm going to make an exception for them. It's important to have places to buy stuff as we get bigger, and they have a wide range of products for supersized folks. I think there's another such site, but I can't find it now. If I do, I'll post that, too.
15 years

haha i have never been in that situation before but i have sat next to a rather large man with a sexy overhang and a slightly too small shirt that his belly kept peeking out of...it looked like he almost needed 2 extenders! it was very hard to keep "it" down smiley
15 years

It does make sense, jiggles, but it's all complicated by the differences among airlines. On some airlines, I STILL don't need an extender, whereas on others I'm not even close. And there's no relationship between seat size and belt size, you're right.

And even worse, seats keep getting smaller and smaller. And airlines like Southwest feel within their rights to look at you and demand you pay for an extra seat. I would suggest that no one fly the airline the size activist community calls SouthWORST, lol.
15 years