Gaining

Need help!

Asianthunder wrote:
I need help fattening up my girlfriend. She weighs about 230. I want to see her way fatter. Any tips on how I could do this without her noticing? I already put weight gain powder in her milk and every time I bake her cookies and the like. Any other ideas?

I read your post and I was curious what you meant with the statement "without her noticing"? You wrote that you put weight gain powder in her milk. I'm just wondering if she is interested in gaining? Or, is she happy at 230 or maybe even wish to slim down? Please understand, I have a real fetish for overstuffing and force feeding women but only if she is willing and completely cognoscente of my intentions. The way I'm reading the post and interpreting it (I might be wrong), is that she has no clue. If that is the case it's like a woman who goes out and someone slips a drug into her drink......she is a victim not a willing participant. If my interpretation of your post is wrong I do apologize in advance - forgive me. If my interpretation is correct then I feel you should discuss it with her in advance.
15 years

Need help!

I want to wish you the best of luck too!
I realize it's a big step but you are doing the right thing by discussing your fetish with her. If this fetish is a major part of your life then you really need someone who will be a part of that fetish. I know it's difficult. I know it's difficult because I recently stopped dating a girl because she didn't like being overfeed & overstuffed. And my fetish isn't to fatten a woman up but rather really over feed her periodically to the point she feels like she's going to burst. I do hope your situation turns out better than mine but I still feel you are doing the right thing by being honest to yourself and to her.
15 years

Need help!

wow you are a lucky guy. dont loose her! maybe some progess pics for the rest of us eh eh? ;p she seems to be into this, i bet shes always kind of liked the idea of getting big , just needed you to bring it out.
15 years