General

What is your favorite drink?

As Christmas fast approaches I have begun my shopping for friends, family and employees and was wondering if you all think a good bottle of wine, champagne or liquor in general, is an appropriate Christmas gift. I don't drink a whole lot but I do have two that I like; wine - Poully Fuisse by Louis Jadot Vineyards and Tequila - Patron Silver. I'm drinking some now. smiley What are your favorites and do you think are they appropriate gifts?
15 years

PlumpBunny I will be sure to add you to my Christmas shopping list! smiley

Nosymphonyforthedead, I too love green tea. Have you tried Pi Lo Chun green tea? I buy it at the Teavana stores it's awesome!

Hey Royal, I can't remember the last time I drank Gin, but your ID made me think of Crown Royal whisky smiley
15 years

alcohol wise it's either jagermeister or an appletini, but u just cant beat cocacola as the greatest fizzy drink of all time
15 years

I shouldn't drink but I like anything from Bells Brewery. Non-alcoholic though I like water and Red Pop.
15 years

curvatiousvixen87 wrote:
ooh also, good to share with someone or give as a gift, for guys or girls who are beer drinkers... Samuel Smith Oatmeal stout its from england, its dark beer, ppl compare it to guiness but i hate guiness and i love this. Left Hand Milk Stout is also a delicous dark beer, good for guys or girls, its sweeter so good for winter/dessert. Lienenkugels Sunset Wheat is good too, not a very winter type beer in my opinion but good, its very fruity, has a hint of citrus and also tastes like how blueberries smell... odd description i know but spot on i believe

You my dear must be a beer connoisseur! smiley Up until about a year ago I brewed my own beer. I purchased an elaborate home brewing kit that would yield 5 gallons per brew. I would have pool parties, BBQ and get my friends tanked! Brewing is an involved process and the fermenting takes just over a month. So I switched to Tequila! Patron Silver, keep a 1.75 liter bottle in my freezer at all times. smiley But you gave me a great idea for a Christmas gift for one of my employees; he loves imported beers....I'll get him a big assortment of brews including Japanese some stuff from Japan.
15 years

I had Jello Shots today for the first time. As crazy as it might sound I had the Jello shots at a hospital! My Dad has been in the hospital for the past week recovering from some surgery so every day as soon as I get out of work I rush over to the hospital to visit and hang out with him and cheer up my Mom. One of his buddies came by today and he brought a little lunchmate cooler full of Jello shots. My Dad of course could not partake but my brother, brother-in-law and I had plenty of shots for him! My sister wanted to kill us and my Mom was sure we were going to get kicked out of the hospital forever! :o When I finally sobered up enough to drive home I thought Jello shots might be good to take to Christmas parties. What do you think? smiley
15 years