Gaining

My wife has started gaining again....

My wife has started gaining again as of late. She tends to gain 10 lbs. or so on her 5" 3" already curvy frame and it really makes a nice soft visable/touchable differance then she slows down on eating or excercises more and those 10 lbs. take a good 2-3 months to go away. Nonetheless it makes me very depressed because I would love to see her keep gaining to much softer and heavier proportions. I would say she is around 145 lbs. usually now.

She gained a great deal of weight after having our three children back to back to back. She got up over 200 lbs. and slowly (much slower than I expected lost the weight) "I was in heaven" She was perfection: Long blonde hair, beautiful face, tan all over, with huge round hips, big round thighs, massive boobies, wide behind with a huge lower belly "fully pear shaped at this weight! it took almost three years and she still had a good 15 extra Lbs. than before she had our babies. She constanly tried to diet and excercise and the weight was barely coming off, her sweet's appetite got the best of her. She constantly would be snacking on fattening sweets and her workouts would barely put a dent to her calorie intake.

Well, in the last several months she has been steadily gaining, she has been working out a little less and seems to be eating more desserts and snacking and this has had a great effect on her weight. She is easily 15-20 lbs. heavier and all of her tight fitting low rider jeans barely fit, her belly and hips make the most incredible muffin top and she tries to conceal it with a baggier sweater top but you can still see all of the extra flesh underneath, it look's sooo incredible. I am just thinking she is going to try to start trying to lose weight being that we have a a vacation planned in the next couple of months to Mexico and she will be in a bikini quite a bit.

I have done this before and I am thinking it is quite necessary to stock the house with plenty of icecream, cookies and chocolates. I really want her to get back close to where she was a whileback as far as her figure/weight. The last time I furnished her with all of these fattening desserts she definitely ate everything in site and told me I was going to make her a "fat pig" again. She knows that I love her to gain weight and that I would love to see her absolutely fat again. She goes through trends or periods of time where she will keep eating and gaining and talk to me about how fat she is getting, even though she never gets that big anymore but this time I want it to stick and her to fatten up back th great proportions.

Most of the time she enjoy's eating and does'nt mind getting bigger but there is that 20% of the time where after she tries to fit into some outgrown clothes she gets disgusted with her new Lbs. I console her and tell her how much I love her and she is good for several more day's eating some fattening desserts until finally she starts dieting and that's when everything spirals negatively out of control. She complains of how I could like her so disgusting and fat and that she is going to get back to 130 lbs. and that is when I get very bummed out.

Hopefully she can eat be happy and get to 175 Lbs. or so and everything is one happy fulfigured world for us!
15 years

My wife has started gaining again....

I wish you were right, but we have been down this path before with no real gaining.
I just want her to really fatten up this time and be o.k. with it and live happily ever after!!!
15 years