Stuffing

About to pop

1sicksilvy wrote:
my fantasy is getting a smaller girl(145lbs) and stuffing her till she is screaming in pain then start making love to her and feeding her even more and do this on a daily basis till she is about 300+ poundssmiley

Okay, I'm not into weight gain in anyway but love to and have forcefeed and completely OVERSTUFFED past g/f's to the point they have felt like their stomach was going to burst and I've had sex with them immediately after the massive over stuffing and while their stomach was still hurting. smiley There is one huge drawback......if she orgasms there is a very good chance she will puke! I know, I really know it's happened on me! :o
15 years

About to pop

1sicksilvy wrote:
my fantasy is getting a smaller girl(145lbs) and stuffing her till she is screaming in pain then start making love to her and feeding her even more and do this on a daily basis till she is about 300+ poundssmiley

Especially on a short girl... be fun to take a nice 5'4 120 and stuff her till she's over 300. 360 always sticks in my head because it'd be exactly tripling her starting weight... but in reality, it would depend on the girl. If her body handled the weight well and she liked the idea of 360 or a bit more, I'd be only too happy to help.

Side Note... have seen several people (over time) speak favorably of having sex right after one of them is stuffed? Never tried that... is it really that great? Who enjoys it more? The stuffer, or the stuffee? LOL
15 years

About to pop

Drlovemike wrote
FMLSRRSLY wrote
StomachStretcher wrote
1sicksilvy wrote:

Okay, I'm not into weight gain in anyway but love to and have forcefeed and completely OVERSTUFFED past g/f's to the point they have felt like their stomach was going to burst and I've had sex with them immediately after the massive over stuffing and while their stomach was still hurting. smiley There is one huge drawback......if she orgasms there is a very good chance she will puke! I know, I really know it's happened on me! :o

I've totally done that before.
: ) I dont care if anyone knows or thinks thats gross.
Food check, condom check, bucket if she pukes checksmiley

That's the spirit! smiley
14 years