General

Cake or pie

i like both!
Cakes inc. Devil's Food,Chocolate, yellow cake w/ yummy vanilla or buttercream or chocolate frosting

Pies include apple,pumpkin,sweet potato,and lemon merigue
15 years

Cake or pie

Variety helps the appetite more than anything else!
15 years
attachment

Cake or pie

iluvdumplingstherevenge wrote:
boston creme pie, it's a cake that masquerades as pie. It lies!

I really like Boston Creme Pie come to think of it, you're totally right....
and also cheesecake too (regular, NY style, and Chocolate chip)

Now I want some....oh well! smiley smiley
15 years

Cake or pie

Pecan Pie please...the most decadent pie ever created. YUMsmiley
15 years

Cake or pie

cake

totally.
i dont dig fruit pies... as well... i dont know. they dont do anything for me.
smiley

but cake... it is so sweet and decadent.
you dont need ice cream.

just a glass of milk.

and i will have some of you cake haters know... i know many people who eat cake and ice cream together in one bowl.
or ice cream cake?!

smiley
but yea im a cake girl.
i love love love store bought cakes... with that icing that turns your tongue different colors.
and petite fours make you feel like your eating 20 cakes... with a single bite.

and yes... my fave cake though is the rainbow chip my mom makes for my birthday.
which i will miss this year, but at least i can have something as described above- the death by chocolate sounds to good to be true.
15 years

Cake or pie

Cake. smiley Especially Mudcake, all kinds (mmm, Caramel smiley). Cheesecake too, preferably non-baked. Those varieties of cakes are especially divine.

Pies are okay, but I tend to feel a little off after eating them for some reason, so I don't have them often. Maybe it's the pastry/oil/etc. =/
15 years

Cake or pie

Dude pie, caramel peach cream from carrows, I can actually eat an entire one in one sitting, mmmmm so bad for me but soooooo good
15 years

Cake or pie

such a hard choice, hmmm maybe make a half cake half pie frankenstien. ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIVE!
15 years