forum  extreme obesity

the challenge of fitting into things10 years

I get those kinds of feelings too.

I have a seatbelt extender in my car and I love the fact that I need to use one now. and I'm hoping to eventually graduate to the longer one (though I may actually outgrow my car first since it's a compact).

And just the other day I was at the doctor's office and when I tried to get out of the chair I had the chair come up with me for a minute before it slid off.

It was good times. I love those moments

One of my ex girlfriends was a SSBBW. She was about 500 lbs. Whenever we'd go out to eat, she'd always ask if we could get some chairs instead of a booth. That usually worked out pretty well. I agree with Porkchop, it is so, so hot to see a larger woman go through some of those little struggles like trying to squeeze in to a tight place, the seat belt thing, grunting when picking up something, (that may, or may not happen depending on who the person is and how they're built) and other little things of that nature.

ugh. i dont see this as fun or hot at all. it happens to me and it sucks

Well, Fancyfeast, things like that are definitely an aquired taste. Many people aren't in to that, but there are a few of us who love it. Having said that, I totally realize and understand that being out of breath, struggling to fit in to clothes and tight spaces are a hastle for those who are very overweight. Believe me when I tell you, I wish those things were not a turn-on for me.

Regarding movie theatre seating, we have some pretty old theatres around here, and when I try to sit down, I don't fit. The arms aren't moveable, and in order to get into the seat I have to wiggle. It's kind of annoying and the first time it happened I was with my boyfriend and he just kept laughing.

the challenge of fitting into things8 years

Wolf_It_Down wrote
Treasure Bombshell ssbbw wrote
I think this post is just makeing the op even more depressed with everone saying what they cnt get into..he wants to know does anyone get depressed because the still can fit into things and long for the day they cant fit or when they break things..Iam I right?

Haha, you are exactly right! That was the particular flavor I was looking for, but no worries. I'm not depressed at all. It's always good to hear other people's experiences.

Treasure is exactly right, though I was going to let it slide. I see a chair I can still fit into without trouble as a challenge for me to gain more and NOT be able to fit into it any longer! That's really more what I mean, I do apologize for not being as clear as I could have been. Tough to describe, I guess.
Don't worry baby soon you wont be able to fit into a chair. Haha. Love you.

the challenge of fitting into things4 months

Circe:
Regarding movie theatre seating, we have some pretty old theatres around here, and when I try to sit down, I don't fit. The arms aren't moveable, and in order to get into the seat I have to wiggle. It's kind of annoying and the first time it happened I was with my boyfriend and he just kept laughing.

Your fat feeder fetish fascinates me a lot! How do you talk your men into consuming ever more? Do you chain them up?
I have an immobility fetish that haunts me, cant do it alone!