General

How common are we?

Sorry if this is a re-post. smiley

Has anyone ever wondered about the prevalence of those with feederism tendencies in the general population? Are we common as muck or one in a million?!

What do you think? Are we
- 1 in every 10;
- 1 in every 20;
- 1 in every 50;
- 1 in every 100; or
- 1 in every 1,000!

Or could we be more sparse than any of those? I have no idea, but I would love to find out (I'm sad like that) smiley!

Personally I wish we were 1 in every 10 ... it would make hooking up a bit easier! smiley
15 years

How common are we?

Dayman wrote:
I often wonder about this myself. I find myself looking at guys that date larger women and wondering if they're into this "scene", or vice versa, looking at skinny gals with larger guys.
I think 1/10 people harbor a secret attraction.
1/50 act on that attraction.
1/10000 know about the "scene".
Lol, I wonder if a scientific study exists.

Good answer Dayman. Social scientists out there ... get cracking on this one!
15 years

How common are we?

But the boundaries are completely unclear, aren't they? Is everyone who dreams of letting go and eating whatever s/he wants, or every woman who wants bigger breasts, one of 'us'? I think it's really hard to know, unless you only want to count people who have consciously admitted to themselves that they are into stuffing, binging, or gaining...

My two bits,
J
15 years

How common are we?

ChrisVersion2 wrote:
6 706 993 152 / 23 300 = 287 853.783
(world's population) divided by (Current member level) equals (the number we are out of)

So in this case we are 1 / 287853* people.

*Keep in mind of members who have multi accounts and in active members and that some populations don't have access to a computer nor is this a scientific study

lol! Sounds good enough to me ChrisVersion2! We'll call it a ballpark figure for now though eh! smiley

Thanks for the replies to my post guys smiley

I agree with you Juicy that it's very hard to put brackets around this community, and I wish object_permanence that there were more brave public belly lovers like yourself out there! Hell, I'm inspired to go out and hug a big belly right now ... although best strike up a conversation with the belly's owner first ... or otherwise I'll get into all sorts of trouble! smiley
15 years

How common are we?

1 in 3? I hope you're right Lady Ejkua!

I don't understand how people find female fashion models attractive. They're so skinny that they become quite androgynous and loose the very essence of femininity. I shouldn't judge though - each to their own. Male models are becoming much thinnner now too which is worrying. It's such a shame that society puts so much pressure on people to achieve a look that is almost unachieveable unless you become a gym rat.

If we're 1 in 3, we need to start fighting back! *picks up a donut* smiley
15 years

How common are we?

yeah, every guy i am friends with has at some point hooked up with a big girl. I think it's pretty common to be attracted to larger women, at least for men. I think that only a few people have the nads to own up to how they feel though, and it's a shame b/c it makes fat girls feel inadequate.
15 years