forum  general

beer fans!!10 years

Greetings, beer lovers! What are your favorite brews and why? I love everything from chocolate/coffee stouts to Belgian lagers. Discuss!

beer fans!!10 years

Sinfullyjiggly wrote:
Im a beer fan, but not hardcore.
I drink what I know and like, and thats Alexander Keiths.

I've had the Lager style, good beer! I really want to try their stout, but for some reason I never get around to it.

beer fans!!10 years

timesplitter2006 wrote:
I love lagers. Especially Yuengling and Budweiser. I do like ales, too, but I really prefer lagers. There's a lager similar to Yuengling that's brewed here in PA, USA called Lion's Head, if anyone is within their distribution territory or visits here, you should check it out. It's mad cheap since it's locally brewed. ^-^

Never tried that brand, I'll put it on the list though. I love trying new beers. Here in West Virginia we have a brew called Mountaineer Ale, it's good, but sadly $8+ a sixer smiley

beer fans!!10 years

Caldera IPA is fantastic, and it is quirky too, Good beer that is in a can who would have thought of that. Another favorite is Terminal Gravity, nice and strong too. It is over 6%.

beer fans!!10 years

lucky americans and your cheap beer. Up here in canada sixers go for 12 to 14 dollars, easy. I just had a really good beer from Bear Republic in Sonoma County, CA. Its called hop rod rye. bitter as hell and 8%, I gave it a 10

beer fans!!10 years

i love beer too and i think german beer is one of the best !?! smiley smiley smiley

beer fans!!10 years

spotted cow

beer fans!!10 years

beer is the greatest! i like lagers, my favorites are budweiser, yuenginling, and red stripe. sadly i cant get yuengling down here in the swamp, so its mostly budweiser for me.

beer fans!!10 years

Macro- breweries are good if you are just looking to get trashed. If I want taste, micro breweries and home brewed are the best. However, I'm drinking Samuel Adams Brown Ale and Warsteiner Dunkel atm..both have amazing flavor for widley distributed beer. A tad on the pricey side though.

beer fans!!10 years

Breandain wrote:
I would have to say triple ales and imperial stouts are my favorite types of beer. I love Victory's Storm King and Golden Monkey, but all their beers are great. Im also a fan of Flying Fish, I usually buy a variety pack every now and then which includes an ipa, american pale, abbey dubbel, and belgian dubbel:which are all very aromatic and tasty. But if any of you are in State College, where Penn State is located, you HAVE to got o Otto's brewery. They are hands-down, the best beers I have ever had. They brew anything from barley wines to american pilsners.

Stouts are wonderful.
1 page 1 of 4   loading