Stuffing

28 bucks of arbys...

johnxyz wrote:
It's nice to see a fat avatar. It makes no sense for someone who weighs 300 pounds (more or less) to have a thin one.

right... like my avatar from before was thin? i was like 40 pounds thinner and in a different position...???
thanks?!
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Psyman wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Psyman wrote:
Dude - the best thing in the world is when Arby's has the Arby melts 5 for 5 dollars! I've eaten 10 before, I could probably do 15 if I pushed it.

woa that is impressive!

Thanks! They seem to go down (and stay down) easier than other things I have eaten in large quantities! smiley

lol
i understand what you are talking about. i tend to have like a spicy pizza and sweet honey bbq wings...so it balances.

smiley
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
i was kinda bummed and kinda bored.

one bacon bleu burger
2 medium arby melts with extra sauce
and a chicken bacon swiss...
then 2 jamocha shakes with extra fudge ripples...
i feel awesome.

arbys is so good...but so expensive!

Oh my goodness, I love your avatar! I dressed up as Fat Princess for Halloween (complete with a fake slice of cake)!

All of the Arby's I used to go to closed...I'm so bummed...Arby's is my favorite.

oh man!
smiley arbys is awesome and im soooo sad yours closed. that must be the best hallowneen costume ever. im thinking about making one too. smiley lol...now i know someone else did it so...it can be done!

*sorry for arbys closing...smiley*

DO IT! It's seriously one of the best costumes for a BBW. Would you like for me to PM you some pictures of mine so you can see what a homemade costume would look like?

Thanks, yeah, I was pretty heartbroken when BOTH of the ones I went to closed within weeks of each other. Have you ever tried putting the ranch sauce that comes with the loaded potato bites onto a regular roast beef sandwich? That was like heaven to me.

wewt PM-ed.
smiley

omg...no i havent...but i will now!

*e-arbys her home-chick without.*
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
i was kinda bummed and kinda bored.

one bacon bleu burger
2 medium arby melts with extra sauce
and a chicken bacon swiss...
then 2 jamocha shakes with extra fudge ripples...
i feel awesome.

arbys is so good...but so expensive!

Oh my goodness, I love your avatar! I dressed up as Fat Princess for Halloween (complete with a fake slice of cake)!

All of the Arby's I used to go to closed...I'm so bummed...Arby's is my favorite.

oh man!
smiley arbys is awesome and im soooo sad yours closed. that must be the best hallowneen costume ever. im thinking about making one too. smiley lol...now i know someone else did it so...it can be done!

*sorry for arbys closing...smiley*

DO IT! It's seriously one of the best costumes for a BBW. Would you like for me to PM you some pictures of mine so you can see what a homemade costume would look like?

Thanks, yeah, I was pretty heartbroken when BOTH of the ones I went to closed within weeks of each other. Have you ever tried putting the ranch sauce that comes with the loaded potato bites onto a regular roast beef sandwich? That was like heaven to me.

wewt PM-ed.
smiley

omg...no i havent...but i will now!

*e-arbys her home-chick without.*

Heehee smiley

You seriously must try it. I think I liked the ranch sauce on it more than I liked the Arby's sauce on it (though Arby's sauce is magical, too!). Plus, loaded potato bites are awesome (mmm...bacon...).

mmm fried cheese, tato and bacon!

will do.infact tonight. before i go to work.
smiley you clever princess you!
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Roundie wrote:
Teehee smiley

Make sure you come back and let me know how you liked it!

LOVE IT!
smiley
14 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Roundie wrote:
Teehee smiley

Make sure you come back and let me know how you liked it!

LOVE IT!
smiley

YAY!

So what do you think...better than using Arby's sauce? Equal to Arby's sauce? Other?

i admit, it was equal.
lol
i love em both.
smiley
14 years

28 bucks of arbys...

I meant to post here last night.

I went to Arby's yesterday, on the bag they had a ad. On the weekends you can buy 5 sandwiches, can't remember which one, for 5 bucks. THen right under it in BIG letters limit 250. Guess theres more feedees here in STL than I thought.
14 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Hey Everyone....Arby's has their 5 for 5 Roastbeef back! Let's see Amatrix thats 25 sandwichs. Can ya do it? The girl at the counter gave me a doggie bag with mine...didn't need it. smiley
14 years
123   loading