General

Tyra show

i saw the preview, its ok who cares what anyone thinks.
and well its tyra she just blows everything out of proportion
15 years

Tyra show

amanduh wrote:
Blah Blah Blah

I saw a small piece of you on the Tyra show, but I had no idea it was being critical to you or Kenzie. Did she attack you about it or what? The small bit I saw she seemed to think highly of you two. Maybe I'm thinking of another time on TV though? Not sure. It's been a while.

What did she say?
15 years

Tyra show

yeah that was pretty bad, why did they bother having guest one the show if they don't intend to allow them to talk at all.
15 years

Tyra show

youngnintogaining wrote:
I too, am quite confused about Jae's appearance. She says she is not interested in gaining more weight and isn't comfortable with her size. If that's the case explain this:
dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php

Its examples like this, or Big Belly SSBBW, whom the other day on her paysite was exploiting her weight gain, even though she plans on having WLS in a couple months, that make me angry at all the paysite models, mainly because I don't want to spend money on somebody that is faking it.

For somebody that is single and looking for a feedee, this currently is the closest thing I can get to an actual feedee. I don't want to be lied to when I spend my money.

It's to tell FA's what they want to hear and see smiley Most of the women who profess to be gainers and love their body really aren't. They are saying what men want to hear to get website subscribers. Don't get me wrong...there are some who truely like to gain no doubt about that.
15 years

Tyra show

Apune wrote:
I really think that if someone chooses to lose weight its their choice. I mean, im not going to boycott McDonalds because an employee seemed so enthusiastic about selling me a product, yet was planning on quitting.

Indeed, I agree. But you have to admit that some women that are already hefty take eating pictures and talk about how much they love their bodies for the money/ e-fame. Only a fool would think otherwise. Some women/men are in it for the pure love of gluttony and visual turn on, and for that I commend them.
15 years

Tyra show

Brucifer wrote:
tubbytiffany wrote:
for those who are confused about jae's appearence on the tyra show

i still think if this stuff is true then she is promoting her and her site falsely.

Exactly. It's a gimmick. It's a fantasy that men will pay for. She was smart to take advantage of it, and stupid to throw it all away simply because her husband is taking it farther than what she's comfy with.

It's just like I said in the thread about paysite women...one of the reasons why some get involved is to impress a man.

I rest my case. And she can take her rightful place with Kelligrrl, Brooke, and all the other popular women who virtually sold their bodies to men and fantasies that were discomforting to them all along.

You hit the nail on the head. If someone is gaining weight for another's benefit only, fan or man, they will regret it in the long term. What I admire most, is single women of their own free will, loving themselves and reveling in their own fat and gluttony...simply loooking for that partner that shares their desires with no other agendas. Let me tell you that is truely someone who knows who they are and what they likesmiley
15 years

Tyra show

First off, Donna, it was very brave of you to be on the Tyra show, even though she was really rude to you and very disrespectful. It's like if one person can't see Tyra's views on ANYTHING, then they're deemed as a "moron" in her eyes and want you to see it her way,no matter what anyone else says...
She wasn't helping people that were overweight anyway, I think she was poking fun at them and lying about it all. Tocarra didn't win America's Next Top Model, but got cut off from the early rounds of the show--because she wasn't skinny like the others. That's why I stopped watching Tyra and watch Steve Wilkos chew out people.
15 years

Tyra show

im a member of ff and dims. i like both sites and i post in both forums chat in both chats. i see the same thing over there they seem to hate ff like people over here hate dims. i dont get it
15 years

Tyra show

KHayes666 wrote:
anthony wrote:
im a member of ff and dims. i like both sites and i post in both forums chat in both chats. i see the same thing over there they seem to hate ff like people over here hate dims. i dont get it

Look what Bruce wrote....there's your answer right there. A lot of the female AND male posters on Dimensions are completely miserable bitches and ***s that don't have one god damn good thing to say about anyone save for maybe 2 or 3 people they befriended on there. Dimensions is very political, generally unhappy when you REALLY look at who the posters are and you have to walk on eggshells even in the boards related to feederism because you never know when certain posters will pop up like a pimple on prom night. They look at Fantasy Feeder, Donna, and others as nothing more than freaks who give them a bad name. They don't want to be represented because a lot of them have been picked on virtually their whole lives and don't know what true happiness is, even if they're married.

Fantasy Feeder is the complete opposite, oeople on FF are generally happy and are open to posting pictures, stories, vids, etc and are open to feeder discussion. There are a lot of creeps on here and maybe 5-6 people who go way too overboard with the fetish, but the gist of things are its a much loose atmosphere.

People can't stand Dimensions because its so uptight, political and you have to watch what you say because someone is ALWAYS offended no matter what you do. Now, on the other side people can't stand FF because of its openness to nudity, feeding, gaining, immobility and on and on...and they're too bullheaded for true size acceptance.

There is no right and there is no wrong, but FF is a lot more fun, I'll admit it.

i dunno about all that...
15 years