General

Personal quirks

I count to four over and over again while walking, I can't stand sideways pictures. I compusively open and close the refridgerator while bored. I will sometimes walk around in circles until my legs get sore...and I like to take out my frustration on harmless pieces of wood XD
15 years

Personal quirks

I suck my saliva in my mouth all the time.

I am somewhat of a perfectionist.

When I am in public, be it my workplace or school, sometimes I carry myself as a total serious or emotionless type. But when I talk to someone, I am actually at ease.

I drink through the side of my mouth sometimes.

I think out loud all the time, in other words, talk to myself, but usually when I am alone. I know how awkward it is when people are around, but I do so. Sometimes like if I am talking to someone who isn't there or if someone on a TV show or in a movie is addressing the audience, like internal dialogue.

I am sometimes a little too serious when someone is joking with me, I respond in a serious matter or maybe I just don't feel like joking and I am just no nonsense sometimes.
15 years

Personal quirks

PeanutButter wrote:
Now I just have a lamp on a bedside table =P

you ma'am need a clapper... smiley
kekekeke

I absolutely need chapstick/lip balm/gloss/and lipstick.

I have tons of slips of paper...I write and doodle so much it is insane. I have receipts and tickets and scraps everywhere. I make my self clean this all out once a month, or before I go on a trip. I think it adds to my gathering tendencies though.I counted this AM from working last night and I counted 13 pieces of paper.

I pick the hangnails on my hands... not only when I am bored...or stressed. all the time...seriously. I make my mangled fingers look like hell.

All my food ash to be either HOT or COLD. Like when you microwave something... and the middle is kinda meh cold? I actually get physically sick from it.

I always wash my hair first, and require conditioner. If I don't have it- I cry.

Every mirror I see I look into and scan everything I can. Always. I also say a quick prayer that it can not "steal" my soul...Old Pagan thing.

When I get frustrated I get mean, I say mean things I cant ever really take back.

I have sleep paralysis. I wake up and feel like people are pressing on my chest and shoulders, I cant move/barely breathe/personal hell...I also have para-somnisim *new/nearly undefined term...* meaning I wake up enraged sometimes for NO reason and lash out.I do not remember it 20 minuets later.For real.

People who have lisps make me super nervous and I get an eye twitch from hearing them.

I have extensive bath/beauty products...most have never even been opened.I just buy them and stick with the things I know work.

I laugh at super inappropriate moments...Like when people fall, or kids cry. When people are rude all of the sudden, or someone is being super sincere/serious and I don't understand why.
15 years

Personal quirks

1. I have to make my bed every morning, even if I'm staying in a hotel.
2. I iron and starch my shirts every morning so that my shirt is perfectly wrinkle free and has a perfect creases from the collar all the way down the sleeve.
3. Every morning when I leave my house I clean up the kitchen after breakfast. Actually I clean the kitchen after every meal.
4. I like things to match, so I have complete sets of towels, bedding, table place settings and drinking glasses.
5. I have my landscape company mow the lawn in the North & South direction so the lines on my lawn run parallel to my driveway and perpendicular to my house.
6. Even though I have a two car garage I always park my car in the garage on the right hand side and my truck outside the garage on the left hand side of the driveway.
7. Most of the time when I finish playing my guitar and before I switch the amp off, I lean over the half-stack amp and look at the pretty blue glow of the 6L6 tubes before I switch the amp to stand-by in preparation to turning it off. For those of you who play guitar and use an all tube amp, you know what I mean about the pretty blue glow of the tubes in addition to the red glow of the heaters of the output tubes.
8. I don't like to see a telephone cord tangled up or sofa cushions in disarray, I like to see them straighten out but I don't care if the guitar cable is laying all over the floor.
9. I judge people by the way they speak, grammar, choice of words, body language, neatness. I do not like bad grammar or slang. And this applies to both of my languages; English and Spanish. I base employee hiring decisions on this. And I am the gate keeper to the company!
10. I like to shower before I go to bed or I don't feel clean and refreshed in the morning.
15 years

Personal quirks

Surprisingly a lot of mine were already said, but here we go.

1. Everytime I come in the kitchen I open the frig, look in and close it even if I'm not hungry.
2. I use to wake up, shower, then run and shower again.
3. I run everyday and if I don't I feel like crap and become more and more grumpy till I do again.
4. I tend to randomly stop talking to everyone for usually no apparent reason or for the simple fact that I want more time to run.
5. I talk and sometimes even yell at myself when I'm working out... Keeps me going.
6. I'll tell myself in my head "if you just go this much further THIS will happen" or "run as fast as you can to THAT point there and you'll get what you want"...whatevers on my mind that I want like a girl, etc. Crazy I know.
7. If I don't think a certain part of my body is "tight" enough looking, I'll literally punch it till it's tense or just work it out of course.
8. I tend to look in my mirrors for long periods of time looking at myself in every possible angle looking for flaws.
9. I weigh myself every time I go in the bathroom.
10. I have skipped classes, get togethers and dates to run.
15 years

Personal quirks

some neat answers...

I try to do things in even numbers.....weird but playing sports you pick up some habits.
15 years