General

Chatroom etiquette

It appears that there are a lot of people that go into the chat room who's sole purpose is to get their end away, much to the annoyance of a lot of other people; so here are a few pointers on Chatroom Etiquette;

- Don't just jump straight into chat and ask lots of people if they are gaining/if they are a feedee etc. Try and lurk and see what the current topic being discussed in the chatroom is.

- Be polite to the other chat room users, you are more likely to get into a conversaton with someone if your opening line is 'Hi [NAME], how are you' rather than 'your body is sexy', 'you have big breasts', 'do you want to RP' etc (yes i have seen all of these)

- Show some decorum while in the chat room;
for the men: think with your head, not your cock

Decorum (n.): Appropriateness of behavior or conduct.

- Introduce yourself to a person before requesting a private chat, and if the person declines, DONT KEEP ASKING, they said no and they mean no.
(thanks to supertrooper for reminding me of this one)

While this is not exactly necessary as most users tend to use common sense when in the chat, i thought it useful for those that dont.smiley
15 years

Chatroom etiquette

Hey, Nataliee, and anyone else who fears going into chat,

Remember there are moderators to whom you can report bad behaviour. Here are the instructions for how to report:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/faq.php

Don't let some creep(s) ruin your fun!
15 years

Chatroom etiquette

man thanks matt for coming out with this i was about to ask why not a lot of people come into the chat room but now i see why. this is g-whiz btw. but ya i mean i wish more people would come in the chat room cause its a great way to make friends. ive made guy and girl friends on there and have fun too. i see a lot cool people here in the forum and think that "hey theyd love the chatroom" but the creeps keep most people from coming.it kinda gets me mad, but unfortunetly their probably reading this and blowing it off.
15 years

Chatroom etiquette

PeanutButter wrote:
natalieee wrote:
Amen to all of the above. I'm actually scared to go into the chat! After what happened last time i doubt i ever will.

If you get the continual requests for private chat, just publicly announce that you don't do private chat, but without naming names. I've found that this generally works. I don't know if they see the light, or maybe they're just embarrassed to be sort of 'called out'. Whatever works, eh?

lol
oh im so bad about this. i call people out. i guess if they want a private chat then they shouldn't be upset about being called out.
plus... they tend to keep requesting and chat sometimes goes fast... and they forget who they have already asked.

smiley

i don't mind the whispers thing- that is cool. but if i tell you no once in a whisper and 10 mins later you are doing ti again...i will call you out. and normally when i call someone out others say that person has been asking everyone for a chat and doesn't get it.
15 years