General

You know you've been on ff too much when....

When you're trying to write a persuasive paper for an Oral Communication class and the first topic that comes to mind is fat discrimination.

I don't think I could present it in front of the class, but this did happen. smiley
15 years

When youre naturally thin and still pack on 10-20 lbs from just sitting here and loving fat.
15 years

the16th6 wrote:
1CaptainBacardi wrote:
you go out and you think it's weird that there are so many skinny people out there.

you've looked at so many nekkid fat girls that the skinny ones look strange to you.

hahah GUILTY!

Feel's absolutely feckin great though dosen't it!!!smiley
15 years

-you go to work only to use that HUGE mirror in the bathroom, for large belly pictures.

-you call it FF- instead of fantasyfeeder. Private awesome club for cool people, is the longer name you use for real life friends.

-you take pictures at a bar of the fat girl in the corner to use as a guide for your own gains.

-you notice when people steal other peoples pictures and pose as them on FF.

-you know who is dating who...lollercoaster.

-over breakfast, or dinner you refer to the drama in chat as a metaphor.

-when someone says your pretty you sulk because they didn't mention the recent weight gain in real life.

-you go into chat for a round of people saying hello, greeting you, giving you hugs, and then leave...only to do it again in a few hours.THEY NEED YOU!

-you get jealous someone got taco bell, in the shout box.

15 years

lol, I didn't know feedee's would actually frak out about losing weight.. Thats cute.
15 years

I actually talked to someone on here on the phone. Doesn't always happen. It would've been better if the person lived close to me, but she seemed cool. I have been on this site for nearly four months, but I have yet to see these things happen to me.
15 years