General

The world is not as it seems

Seeing as how this is a fat-positive site, I thought I'd deviate from the world of fetish for a little bit to tell a story.

So, my father dose work for Harley Davidson. Later last year HD found out that Marisa Miller (a Victoria's Secret model) Grew up around the bikes and was a fan of the company. Long story made short... the whole thing turned into a photo-shoot that went toward promotions and eventually produced a rather striking calender.

Anyway. After the photo shoot happened, my father received a few images. Some of them were original images, others were photoshopped versions of the same images. What I learned from this decussated me a little.

See the photo hear? (sorry, idk how to post pics)

-The jeans and the top don't really fit anything like that in reality. There are actually a bunch of those heavy-duty black paper clips holding the clothing as tight as possible all up her legs and back. The tug-marks were then photoshopped out.

-Her waist and legs... photoshop trickery. I've seen the originals. She's thin... but she's not "that" thin.

-Her skin tone... photoshop again. She has nice skin, but it's not perfect.

I didn't post this to bash HD or Miss. Miller. I just wanted to give another example of how even a model as beautiful as her can't live up to societies standard of beauty... if anyone cares, that is, lol.
14 years
attachment

You gotta admit though, thats a hot photo ha
14 years

DorianGray wrote:
You gotta admit though, thats a hot photo ha

And that's just one of the pics HD actually "allows" me to post. lol

I have a few j-pegs that are marked "calender only" that they don't want making it to the internet... Sadly, some of them actually prove my point a lot better.
14 years

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. This world is chock full of "fake truth."
14 years

This is old news really.

I like bombshells photos better smiley
14 years