Submission and domination

Pathetic pig

hi in the old days a porker was fattened til its limits and then it was slaughtered.dont want that to happen to human beings,but what could be put instead of the slaugther
14 years

Pathetic pig

FriedChicken wrote
how do ppl get off to this??

***ed up in my opinion.

I totaly agree, wasn't gonna say anything cause i didn't want to cause trouble, but since you said it first, i'm gonna support ya!

Max Out

smiley
14 years

Pathetic pig

I totally get it. Getting off on being fattened for slaughter is extremely common and enjoyable. It's the Hansel and Gretel Syndrome, where guys wanna be Hansel and girls Gretel. Being fattened up is, as we all know- those of us who tune in well to these boards - erotic! It's fun and fantasy and FATASTIC! I love being fattened or fattening others as if they would be eventually slaughtered....poking and pinching them....prodding as a farmer fattening and testing his pigs....feeding incessantly to achieve a marbled meat and then PRETENDING to cook them which would be a fun result. I've actually done this...where I fattened a mutually acknowledged friend to a fun point (47 pounds in the course of a Winter stuffing).....and then pretended to cook her actually giving her a very hot bath....it was extremely fun....resulted in an apple stuffed in her mouth and two massive orgasms. As I have said...I totally GET IT!! Those who do not, please do not judge...and please DO watch the Warner Brothers "PIGS IS PIGS" video and other such related videos.
14 years

Pathetic pig

fatlilboy wrote
I totally get it. Getting off on being fattened for slaughter is extremely common and enjoyable. It's the Hansel and Gretel Syndrome, where guys wanna be Hansel and girls Gretel. Being fattened up is, as we all know- those of us who tune in well to these boards - erotic! It's fun and fantasy and FATASTIC! I love being fattened or fattening others as if they would be eventually slaughtered....poking and pinching them....prodding as a farmer fattening and testing his pigs....feeding incessantly to achieve a marbled meat and then PRETENDING to cook them which would be a fun result. I've actually done this...where I fattened a mutually acknowledged friend to a fun point (47 pounds in the course of a Winter stuffing).....and then pretended to cook her actually giving her a very hot bath....it was extremely fun....resulted in an apple stuffed in her mouth and two massive orgasms. As I have said...I totally GET IT!! Those who do not, please do not judge...and please DO watch the Warner Brothers "PIGS IS PIGS" video and other such related videos.

See, i get the fattening, but for slaughter? I'd rather live out my days as a fat lazy slob then end up being food for someone else... And i've watched that vid, it's hot as, but he doesn't get eaten, he explodes...

Like i said, most of us here are into fattening and even admiring someones fattness, but thinking about each other as food, as facing a violent bloody death? not hot...
14 years

Pathetic pig

I kind of get fatlilboy's point. If you think of it is the ultimate sub dom situation. The sub is totally giving her body over to the dom. As long as you don't follow through at "dinner time" I can see it being a fantasy for some.
14 years

Pathetic pig

The site is called "FANTASY FEEDER" Not we love big women all though that is true too. But unless it envolves kids or animals we should not jump on somebody for their fantasy.
14 years

Pathetic pig

As an example, look at pedophiles. Well jeez, it's so easy to say "pedobear!" "pedobear!" But people just stop at that, and automatically all pedophiles are sick and twisted. Well hey there stupid, ever maybe wonder WHERE pedophilia comes from? Ever wonder who the PERSON behind the MONSTER is? No, just like with this, people like you don't SEEM to care.

For the record, i never personally attacked anyone into this, i merely supported the idea that it seems "f%#@&d up", to me at least...

I do have a fetish, i am into feeding and gaining, this is despite the fact that i often am not totaly comfortable with the idea. So i sympathise with the apparent labeling, though that was not my intention...

As i said, i wasn't gonna say anything at all, but since someone else mentioned thier lack of interest, i thought i'd support them so they don't think thier alone...

HOWEVER

I do believe you have crossed a line here... Yes we all have wierd fetishes, which is ok at the end of the day among consenting adults...

Pedophilia does NOT involve consenting adults, they are sick twisted freaks, who, while being fellow human beings, are so weak willed they have given in to such evil desires at the expenese of a childs inoccence.

This is and always will be WRONG i don't care how you try to justify it, it is pure evil.

To end on a lighter note, i wouldn't compare yourselves to pedophiles, i don't like the idea but if your consenting adults, i'm not gonna stop you.

Just don't try and make pedos seem not that bad again, because they are...

Max Out

smiley
14 years

Pathetic pig

feederism_ftw92 wrote
Maximum wrote
As an example, look at pedophiles. Well jeez, it's so easy to say "pedobear!" "pedobear!" But people just stop at that, and automatically all pedophiles are sick and twisted. Well hey there stupid, ever maybe wonder WHERE pedophilia comes from? Ever wonder who the PERSON behind the MONSTER is? No, just like with this, people like you don't SEEM to care.

For the record, i never personally attacked anyone into this, i merely supported the idea that it seems "f%#@&d up", to me at least...

I do have a fetish, i am into feeding and gaining, this is despite the fact that i often am not totaly comfortable with the idea. So i sympathise with the apparent labeling, though that was not my intention...

As i said, i wasn't gonna say anything at all, but since someone else mentioned thier lack of interest, i thought i'd support them so they don't think thier alone...

HOWEVER

I do believe you have crossed a line here... Yes we all have wierd fetishes, which is ok at the end of the day among consenting adults...

Pedophilia does NOT involve consenting adults, they are sick twisted freaks, who, while being fellow human beings, are so weak willed they have given in to such evil desires at the expenese of a childs inoccence.

This is and always will be WRONG i don't care how you try to justify it, it is pure evil.

To end on a lighter note, i wouldn't compare yourselves to pedophiles, i don't like the idea but if your consenting adults, i'm not gonna stop you.

Just don't try and make pedos seem not that bad again, because they are...

Max Out

smiley

See here I don't have to be harsh, cause that was actually my mistake lol. I really meant to say that if someone has pedophillia they're not less of a person, because there may have been some past traumas that brought up said pedophillia. But when someone who is a pedophile actually DOES something irresponsible with it, like molesting a child, then it's a fault. Like if they have the fetish but haven't done anything wrong with it, the person is not really evil

Sorry for the misconception xD

Not a problem my friend, i'm glad you cleared that up because i agree with you 100%

Thoughts are not evil, we don't live in the middle ages where one has to watch what they think for fear of god getting them, most people think often horrible things at some time in thier life, like killing someone. Sure alot of the time its light hearted, but in the heat of the moment, one can be deadly serious...

What seperates a decent human being and an evil abomination is ones actions, we are all blessed with the ability to make our own decisions and act on them, if you make a choice which is going to negatively effect someone else against thier will, you deserve every thing thats coming to you.

To end, one should never be ashamed of what happens in thier head, because at the end of the day it's personal, and has no effect on anyone else, when you choose to let such things out though, please be aware and considerate of the effects it could have on others and be ready to accept any and all possible reactions.

Max Out

smiley
14 years

Pathetic pig

As stated above, this site is meant to be a place where people can explore their fat fantasies, which can be as wide and varied as the people visiting the site.

Sometimes these fantasies can be 'close to the edge' of what others feel comfortable with, but so long as it harms no-one who's to say these fantasies are wrong or that you shouldn't have them?

There are limits of course of what we find acceptable here, but generally we ask users to try and be as tolorant as possible, so that people feel like this is a safe place to discuss their fantasies without the usual persecution they get elsewhere.

14 years

Pathetic pig

hiccupx wrote
As stated above, this site is meant to be a place where people can explore their fat fantasies, which can be as wide and varied as the people visiting the site.

Sometimes these fantasies can be 'close to the edge' of what others feel comfortable with, but so long as it harms no-one who's to say these fantasies are wrong or that you shouldn't have them?

There are limits of course of what we find acceptable here, but generally we ask users to try and be as tolorant as possible, so that people feel like this is a safe place to discuss their fantasies without the usual persecution they get elsewhere.

14 years
attachment
12   loading