Stuffing

Pizza

Man, I can down a large pizza haha
15 years

Pizza

Anybody tried the Pizza Hut Panormous pizza they have been advertising. It looks huge in the commercial...but you know how that is. love to here if anyone has stuffed on of them
15 years

Pizza

A whole Pizza?

i been eating them since i was about 15, i was even thinner back then...

lol

not really that hard...

I do it every saturday night, like a family tradition...

lol

Max

smiley
14 years

Pizza

I have ate whole pizzas before, usually oven baked stuff like Freschetta and DiGiorno. Depending on how I cut the slices.
14 years

Pizza

Bit of a tip form someone who used to run a pizza shop - if you're hungry cut it into 6 slices - if you're really hungry, vut it into 8! (I used to use that line on the drunks who came into the shop!)
14 years

Pizza

$5 Little Caesars Large pepperoni pizza, great deal and not too bad. Just finished one today and it went down easy. Its really more like a medium size. But I am stuffed. Amazing what a little pizza can do to your belly smiley
14 years

Pizza

$5 Little Caesars Large pepperoni pizza, great deal and not too bad. Just finished one today and it went down easy. Its really more like a medium size. But I am stuffed. Amazing what a little pizza can do to your belly smiley
14 years

Pizza

14 years

Pizza

14 years

Pizza

14 years