forum  submission and domination

your kinkiest fantasy9 years

Watching my feedee stuff himself and play with his huge soft belly, while I lie on the bed, and a sexy slim lady-boy, dressed in lingerie, spanks my ass and tells me what a sick pervert I am... Dear oh dear, that felt good to admitsmiley.

i havent put together my "kinkiest" fantasy yet, but it would definitely involve weight gain, domination, and diapers.

my kinkiest fantasy would involve.. well you know what i mean smiley

If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

FattyKatty wrote:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

Great minds think alike. That is almost the exact same fantasy I have. No strap on since I was born with one and my feedee would be a female. I would also add a cage for her to sleep in when I am not force feeding her, using her in some sexual way or using her in some extremely degrading, humiliating and or painful BDSM activity.

Sir Charles

Nash wrote:
Lady-boys? Might I ask what you mean by that? I think I might be
one....

I dunno, something about feminine men... I just love them *sighs* My last boyfriend was a cross-dresser... Not into feederism though, unfortunately,

barrel37 wrote
amanduh wrote:
my ultimate fantasy involves a rhinoceros, zack efron, and chocolate pudding. use your imagination to figure the rest out smiley

can't help but wonder why anyone would want to watch a rhino doing zack efron while eating chocolate pudding, maybe if it were a gorilla instead and stawberry jello instead of the pudding i might get it.

No, no, no. She eats chocolate pudding while the rhino kills Zac Efron. I know the concept of him never being in another movie is a big turn on for me...

teasing a fatty, not letting her cum until she's finished whatever i want to feed her. Putting donuts on my cock and making her eat them off, that kind of thing, but only with someone else who's turned on by it obviously. I'm sure i could find some creative uses for whipped cream too smiley

bigfatsissy wrote
my fantasy would be a sissy male turn into submissve BBW for a very controling Domme or even Dom .
First ibe be tied or chain and forced feed with hormones . She would hold up size 12 panties tell me soon this size will look small on me .
As you boobs grow your sissy dick begins small and total useless .
Every day the table be be full of food including snacks by end of day it will be all gone . i be measure weight daily if no gain is shown i be punish locking a tight box with a funnel attachment for feedings more .
Everyday a list of chores be put out for me to do and of course outfits to wear .
As i grow be harder to do task somedays maybe plug and boobs tied tight to swell up even more .
maybe even diaper and bathroom door lock for the day .
if all task is not finish by time the control Dommee is home i put into a box ,head sticking out the side and cushion is put on top , ibe gag and funnel hook .
The Domme would sit on top and use pc for hours Her weight would push the box line with metalsmall spikes into my flesh >>>>
this be be a n ormal week for me and only a start ...

besides the spikes (i hate pain), nice one!

personly i am somewhat non preferable im open to what ever. I think it be fun to be handcuffed to the bed while girl had me eat starbursts out of her vagina while she was on my face.
1 >> page 1 of 20   loading