Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

That would make an epic movie smiley
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

smallpiggy:
I go out to a party and there is a lot of drinks and food.. than I meet some one. He is cute and friendly and good looking.. We talk, laughing drinking and eating.. I have all ready too much that my flat belly is pop out.. He ask of I want too go with him at his home.. For some drink and talk.. so I do.. when I'm in his home and sitting on a chair.. He cover my eyes and tide me bounded on the chair.. and starting too feed me more and more food.. I can do nothing.. only eat.. my belly is getting heavier every minute and my clothes are getting very tide on my body..The chair broke because of the weight and lying on the ground.. my belly is huge and big that my clothes are ripped of my body.. and he still feeding me with shakes so that I grow more and more.. and getting me so big that I by myself not
can't stand up no anymore..

I would do this in a heart beat if I could. Just the though of forcing another's belly to swell with food to the point their clothing fails is so thrilling.
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Sounds like fun. smiley
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

rainingdiamonds:
Since I've recently lost a lot of weight (about 50 pounds) after being a feedee for awhile (but then my love for health and hiking took back over), there are days when I really miss my hanging belly and how I was getting to a point where I was in denial about my gain and nothing would fit.

On those days, when I often fantasize about role playing a thing with someone subliminally breaking down my psyche to gain back my weight and adding on a few hundred pounds on top of what I had gained back. Though this was meant to just be a fantasy ( in my fantasy, ha!), the fantasy starts to affect me in real life, and the next thing I know, I'm twice the size of the girls at work who're always asking me how I lost weight so quickly.

Who knows, this could very easily accidentally be an achievable fantasy! (Except, sadly, I really enjoy being fit, so it's still pretty unlikely)

Oh that was really interesting ^^ and i get absolutely aroused reading your story as i am kind of in the same boat only i havenĀ“t had any nice girl friend which would have put me in the danger to gain as much as you but i like my small jiggle in my tummy and kind of liked to allways be very fit ....but i would love to be tempted like you be a female feeder and see what happens and if i would have the willpower to slim down like you !!!
wow bravo ! btw
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I meet a dominant feeder who secretly fattens me up with drugs that make me hungry and is always encouraging me to eat more and more whenever i want to or not. all while telling me how fat im becoming and i can be fatter for her.and i balloon to 500 to 600 pounds
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

DemoniaFFA:
Watching my feedee stuff himself and play with his huge soft belly, while I lie on the bed, and a sexy slim lady-boy, dressed in lingerie, spanks my ass and tells me what a sick pervert I am... Dear oh dear, that felt good to admitsmiley.

Think that proves how much of a dirty deviant your mind is. I like it.
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

SLT: You would be delicious! Fattened to perfection by your own greedy gluttony, I would swallow you alive and consume you with much satisfaction.

After struggling a little to fit your enormous jiggling self into my mouth (gluttonous fat pigs like you really do make the most satisfying meals), I'd go to Plan B and dunk you in warm melted butter like a piece of shrimp, lift you high above my wide open mouth and pause for a second to enjoy the irony. You never knew all those happy, gluttonous stuffings you enjoyed over the years, would now seal your doom. Salivating with anticipation, I admire my tantalizingly fat, juicy, butter soaked prey dangling helplessly above my waiting mouth,.... and release you. Gravity takes hold and, greased by the butter, drives your wiggling, jiggling, enormously fat and very HEAVY self straight down my throat, where, in a single big gulp, I manage to swallow you whole, feeling you slide down and fill my tummy with your blubbery goodness, your size causing it to stretch a bit. Perfect. "Man, that was a nice FAT one!" I think to myself. I feel you trying to struggle and I pat my belly with satisfaction. You see, even monsters need to eat healthy, and part of a healthy diet is fresh prey. Feeling you struggle again, I smile contentedly and think to myself, "It doesn't get any fresher then that."
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Lolita... That was a hot post. 😀👍
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

SweetLittleTreat:
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and while my fantasies shift around quite a bit I think this is one of my more kinky ones. I'll try to keep it basic.

To be hunted down by a monster/monstrous individual more likely, captured and taken to a secret hideaway... There I will be pampered like a princess, nonstop eating foods, given books to read and games to play, being bathed, being rubbed, massaged and...pleasured without having to lift a finger. As time goes on I start to plumpen up, growing ever fatter. I am far too oblivious and distracted to notice my body ballooning up, I merely enjoy the princess treatment and forget everything else, stuffing my face with delicious foods.

One day, in the middle of a wonderful pleasure session with my monster, I am suddenly pinned, a hungry maw gaping above me and strong arms holding me down. Screaming and struggling, I attempt to escape but am completely incapable.

I'm not sure how to explain this well without going into a mondo amount of detail, but my monster proceeds to mercilessly ravage my tubby body, revealed tentacles groping and stroking my body's gratuitous amounts of fat, jiggling me and making me writhe. I'd love for my monster's tentacles to function as ovipositors, stuffing me to the brim with eggs in all my holes.

I'd be unmoving, my existence blank as my body and mind have been completely ravaged by pleasure. Unable to resist any longer, my monster lifts me up to his gaping maw, swallowing me down into his thick throat--his mouth having to struggle over my fat (and now gravid) belly and jiggling rear. Once he manages to fit all of me within, I regain a little bit of motor skills and begin screaming for help--though I only feel his hand rubbing his belly through the outside, his heartbeat thundering and his belly gurgling as it begins to work away at its delicious fatty treat. All this time, I was only ever food--I was never a princess, I was only a tasty little morsel being fattened up for slaughter. I was only ever prey.

Oh my god that is such a sexy fantasy!
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

BBW Goddess Anna:
♥ my kinkiest fantasy ♥

Meet a guy in a hotel room, make him think it's just a feeder/feedee session

Then proceed to tie him up and blindfold him so that he can't see what he's going to be stuffed with. Make him eat all the delicious foods I have with me and spank l/whip him every time he refuses smiley

This is definitely something I could enjoy doing.
7 years
45678   loading