Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

My fantasy is a bit cliche. I'm a female feedee who fantasizes about a very dominant male feeder. He would be loving and attentive but also want to fatten me. Sometimes by hand, sometimes by a tube forcing sweet creams down my throat, not giving me time to swallow before they pressure has forced its way into my stomach. While that happens, he's pleasuring me- either with a vibrator or with oral sex. Through this I connect being stuffed with sexual pleasure and need to have my belly stuffed in order to get off (like palov's dog) And he can't keep his hands and tongue off my growing fat, making sure I know how he loves my growing body. He would need to be very persuasive and make me want to gain to please him.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Yindy:
My fantasy is a bit cliche. I'm a female feedee who fantasizes about a very dominant male feeder. He would be loving and attentive but also want to fatten me. Sometimes by hand, sometimes by a tube forcing sweet creams down my throat, not giving me time to swallow before they pressure has forced its way into my stomach. While that happens, he's pleasuring me- either with a vibrator or with oral sex. Through this I connect being stuffed with sexual pleasure and need to have my belly stuffed in order to get off (like palov's dog) And he can't keep his hands and tongue off my growing fat, making sure I know how he loves my growing body. He would need to be very persuasive and make me want to gain to please him.

What's not to love about this! You always express yourself so wonderfully, Yindy!

I hope you live your dreams and fantasies!
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Being stuffed with pastries by a woman who was certainly in control. I love women of all shapes and sizes. One hot fantasy that I have is one in which a woman who was taller than me (not hard to find being that I'm 5'4 in shoes) taking complete control in feeding me until I was round.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

For me it is spontaneous weigh gain, fattening that happens really fast and I can watch. Constantly overeating and force feeding could destabilize the fat and it surging and growing suddenly, and fast and keep going for a bit. It feels like you are asking for it, every time you overeat and overdo it, wanting it to happen.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

:
My greatest fantasy is to be immobile, confined to my bed. 600/700lbs. So fat! Available to my lover at all times. Open for him to pleasure himself. My lover taking me over and over. My fat body holding me down and not letting me move. This is more of a goal than a fantasy. Something that I am eating myself toward.

FemmeFutureFeeder:
Oh, if o ly I were a man. You could be open for me to pleasure you all day smiley

I would be open to pleasing you all day and night
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I may not be a good judge of what is kinky and what isn't, but to me this one is. Getting into a relationship with a very large and out of shape woman (somewhat limited mobility in various ways)-- which would not normally really be my type, but for whatever reason we get together.

She realized that her degree of lack of mobility is a problem, so I help her gradually get in a little better shape, maybe even lose a few pounds. At first I have to really encourage this but eventually she has her own 'fitness routines' of walking several minutes a few times a day, doing some stretches and super light weights.

But meantime I am living her lifestyle, getting fatter and out of shape, but she likes me fat and of course I'm in way better shape than her, so I'm not worried.

Eventually she encourages me to more actively gain, as she is getting into how fat and flabby I am, and it turns out I'm really good at gaining.

And so it goes until one day we need to do something slightly active, and we discover that I'm actually in worse shape than her now, despite that she is still super fat and out of shape. And she loves this and encourages me to stay like that, if not getting even fatter and even more out of shape.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Lately I've been really into the idea of teasing/humiliation. My gain has been kind of slow, and not super noticeable (about 20 pounds over 12 years), but I am just now getting to the point where I no longer can really pass as "skinny" or even "thin". I live in constant fear/hope of someone I know I making a comment about my belly poking out, or being surprised by my rolls when I take off my shirt.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Lately I've been really into the idea of teasing/humiliation. My gain has been kind of slow, and not super noticeable (about 20 pounds over 12 years), but I am just now getting to the point where I no longer can really pass as "skinny" or even "thin". I live in constant fear/hope of someone I know I making a comment about my belly poking out, or being surprised by my rolls when I take off my shirt.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Love your thoughts on being suspended and fattened. helpless smiley
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Tori17:
I'm into DDLG, I'd love a 400+ Daddy I'd have to feed constantly, being cuddled by his giant form, having his weight on my back as he takes me from behind, on top of me making it hard to breathe. To have to massage his belly and worship it. The price of holding it in my hands or being smothered by it. Now I really want 400+ over me :&apossmiley

big pale belly:
This sounds like my dream!

Tori17:
it's most definitely mine, but the feeders always always sort of domme like and I'm all aw heck but I wanna be ask to please fill daddy's belly cos he's so hungry and I must be good and help him grow *sobs*

Interesting dynamic but I like it!
~pats you gently~ I'm sure there is a nice big teddy bear Daddy out there, who doesn't have all his stuffing, and needs you to finish stuffing him to perfection - your perfection, of course. ;-)
7 years
56789   loading