Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

If they don't have a feeder, that's okay, I get really turned on by the thought of fat guys eating cupcakes, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Lunch ables on my grave. #Grieveables
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

It's pretty strange that Autocorrect recognized "Grieveables," but not "Lunchables."
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

mercy:
I really really really have this thing about humiliation. I have this fantasy about eating in public until I burst all my clothes and then being shamed by everyone around me. Or being forcefed as a punishment for overeating, in front of everyone in my workplace or at a big public event.

Or being exposed as a fat pig on social media, people filming me and putting me on youtube. Finding out there's some secret conspiracy to fatten me up, or getting stuck in a doorway and it making the local news.

Just any fat-related fantasy that involves being publicly exposed and shamed is a huge turn-on for me.
I fantasize about being exposed as a feeder/chubby chaser. I would love it if everyone found out that the Chairperson of the 2016 Iowa Democratic Presidential Caucus is now a humor writer on a fat fetish website, that all of the late night comedians would make fun of me, that it would be a bigger scandal than Weinergate, that I would get recognized irl, that my booKS would be best-sellers, and that I would get tons of BHM action.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

MtlBBWlover:
I've done a few 3-somes with my then 300lbs GF, almost every time I had the pleasure of using two huge asses for my pleasure, going ass-to-ass or ass-to-mouth numerous times.

😈

Nowadays, I'd really like to fuck a huge girl huge ass wearing a pig's nose on all fours while she's eating greasy poutine with bacon chunks.

That is so discusting, but I have to admit it turns me on.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

A month ago I had the privilege of being on a leash, pig nose on, bowl of food in front of me and being on all fours. it was amazing no to be in control
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have too many to tell in one response. One of mine is having a very tall woman call the shots using restraints with a strong inclination for feeding.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Circe:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

Sign me up! Even better if you made me wear a pig mask/snout and ears. You could even humiliate me with a pigtail butt plug in between your strap on sessions.

Another fantasy I have is being cuckolded by my own fat- To have my feeder bring home other men and have sex with them, then constantly remind me it's because I've become too fat to even find my own penis as she stuffs and fattens me more and more. The only sex we would have together is her using a strap on while teasing and insulting me.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have many fantasies (many of which have to do with being objectified or used) but one of the feederism related ones would be to submit complete and total control to a strong Dom (preferably a Daddy) who tied me up naked like an animal in a barn and had man after man come in and force me to eat and fuck or i'd get spanked or punished otherwise according. Then I would get pet and told what a good girl I was for being Daddy's little slut.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Something I always fantasize about Is
some day I would love to get so turned on while eating that I spontaneously 💦💦💦 Really! It's a fantasy of mine to have to get up with a hot slimy mess in my👖
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Not sure if it's my VERY kinkiest, but dreamed the other night that people at my nightclub of choice snuck fabric shears into the place and, over the course of the night, cut away more and more of my clothes, leaving more and more of my chubby, bloated body on display. Every time I tried to protest somebody'd pour beer down my throat and, by the time i got my wits together, more of my clothes were gone.

wound up completely nude, bloated beyond belief, as they led me to the centre of the dance-floor on a leash and.... erm..... yeah....
6 years