forum  submission and domination

your kinkiest fantasy3 months

I think my favorite fantasy, would be me and a feedee girl both being stuffed and fattened up by a feeder girl, she'd stuff us full of food, making me and the feedee girl enormous and eventually too fat to leave, all the while playing with our ever growing fat and always encouraging us to eat to our very limit, both me and the other feedee being her feedee pet playthings

I have many fantasies (many of which have to do with being objectified or used) but one of the feederism related ones would be to submit complete and total control to a strong Dom (preferably a Daddy) who tied me up naked like an animal in a barn and had man after man come in and force me to eat and fuck or i'd get spanked or punished otherwise according. Then I would get pet and told what a good girl I was for being Daddy's little slut.

ive gained to 400 lbs...skinny ex gfs arrest me and sentence me to be fattened...they are the officers, judge, and they own the prison...not a bad way to go out...
im gonna write it out in a short story...lemme know if you wanna see

I think this is kinky but others may not so here goes. I want to be surrounded by BHMs and have them taking turns on my ass and mouth making me their toy. Just the thought of being used and having their fat bellies bouncing on my face and ass while they have their way with me... Damn it turns me on

Something I always fantasize about Is
some day I would love to get so turned on while eating that I spontaneously 💦💦💦 Really! It's a fantasy of mine to have to get up with a hot slimy mess in my👖

your kinkiest fantasy2 months

Heavyhannah:
I have many fantasies (many of which have to do with being objectified or used) but one of the feederism related ones would be to submit complete and total control to a strong Dom (preferably a Daddy) who tied me up naked like an animal in a barn and had man after man come in and force me to eat and fuck or i'd get spanked or punished otherwise according. Then I would get pet and told what a good girl I was for being Daddy's little slut.

I would be Daddy for you... you would get so stuffed, and in more ways than one...

One of my fantasies is role playing as someone's fat little kid, probably around 7-8 years old, and have a motherly figure (not nessesarily female) take care of me, call me their obedient little child, and stuff me with dinner. As I try to protest, I find that I'm being brushed off, and they just respond by trying to give me even more food. I wouldn't have to do chores or go to school, and I soon learn that it's easier to accept my role as their own fat little child.

My parent's life consists of feeding me, cooking food for me, buying me things, spoiling me, making sure I'm their obese little perfect boy. But they make sure that if I step out of line, or even try to disrespect them, I'll be stuffed with so much fatty food that I'll beg for mercy.

I would get weekly allowance, and a system set up, where if I gained enough weight, probably in 5 dollar increments, I'll get money. I'd be cheered on in weight gain, and every time I reach that milestone, the reward goes up. After I've breached 500 pounds, I'll get 1000 dollars every 5 pounds gained. I'll weight myself every night with my new parents, and I would get cheers and smiles for every increase, and disappointed sighs for every decrease.

After only a month there, weight gain would be so ingrained in my mind, that I would forget everything I've known telling me otherwise, and enjoy every meal immensely.

That would be the life.

breastfeeding my woman with my moobs

Not sure if it's my VERY kinkiest, but dreamed the other night that people at my nightclub of choice snuck fabric shears into the place and, over the course of the night, cut away more and more of my clothes, leaving more and more of my chubby, bloated body on display. Every time I tried to protest somebody'd pour beer down my throat and, by the time i got my wits together, more of my clothes were gone.

wound up completely nude, bloated beyond belief, as they led me to the centre of the dance-floor on a leash and.... erm..... yeah....

:
My greatest fantasy is to be immobile, confined to my bed. 600/700lbs. So fat! Available to my lover at all times. Open for him to pleasure himself. My lover taking me over and over. My fat body holding me down and not letting me move. This is more of a goal than a fantasy. Something that I am eating myself toward.

Yes, this Is so hot and my dream (future maybe..) also. Lover, or lovers, should dominate me when Im just laying or sitting somewhere. And I would be used by them smiley this dream motivates me to go on this project.
<< 20 >> page 20 of 25   loading