Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

H34vyCr34m:
I'd have a dom, gothic, BBW feeder (wearing the usual gear: corset, thigh highs, latex opera gloves) who starts feeding me at my current weight. However it is magic junk food that makes me gain weight at a hyperbolic rate. I hit 300lbs and I grow a curly pig tail. I'm alarmed, but can't stop. Shortly, I'm 400lbs and my ears change into pig ears; but I don't really notice (or care), I'm too focused on stuffing. Then, at 500lbs, it's too late; my nose and mouth morph into a pig snout, so she brings out the trough. I try to say something but my voice can only produce squeals and grunts. My mind fades away to solely obeying mistress and eating/sleeping. She cackles, puts a leash on me and that's it, I'm doomed; I'm her pet pig forever.......

annabbw23:
MyGod! That sounds so hot! I want this to happen to me

I always re-visit this topic for some new kinks. Wow! Just wow!
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

pinkbelly:
Not sure if it's my VERY kinkiest, but dreamed the other night that people at my nightclub of choice snuck fabric shears into the place and, over the course of the night, cut away more and more of my clothes, leaving more and more of my chubby, bloated body on display. Every time I tried to protest somebody'd pour beer down my throat and, by the time i got my wits together, more of my clothes were gone.

wound up completely nude, bloated beyond belief, as they led me to the centre of the dance-floor on a leash and.... erm..... yeah....

Really, really hot. Nothing like drinking to loose your inhibitions, and it takes quite a bit of beer to get a big girl drunk, and that's a lot of bloating. Not to mention a girl going so far as wearing a collar or leash is hot as hell.

Fat drunk bloated girl, showing it off in public, with a leash. The only thing hotter is another big girl holding the leash and scissors. And a camera.

In my fantasy you wee a girl :-)
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Very nice fantasy.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

FattyKatty wrote:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB:
Great minds think alike. That is almost the exact same fantasy I have. No strap on since I was born with one and my feedee would be a female. I would also add a cage for her to sleep in when I am not force feeding her, using her in some sexual way or using her in some extremely degrading, humiliating and or painful BDSM activity.

Sir Charles

Feedmepiggy:
I love this mmm to be treated like a fatty sex obnect is a huge turn on for me i just want to be tokd how much a huge fat slut i am and treatrd as the piggy i am mmmm

You are an extremely fat sex object.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Circe:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

growin guy:
Sign me up! Even better if you made me wear a pig mask/snout and ears. You could even humiliate me with a pigtail butt plug in between your strap on sessions.

Another fantasy I have is being cuckolded by my own fat- To have my feeder bring home other men and have sex with them, then constantly remind me it's because I've become too fat to even find my own penis as she stuffs and fattens me more and more. The only sex we would have together is her using a strap on while teasing and insulting me.

Could go for this..
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My fantasy is too be a dominant farmer for a submissive feeder cow girl. She is hand fed and licks my fingers clean of the fattening cake i am constantly stuffing into her while i keep her in my stable. Eventually, the bars that keep her in there beging to look too small as her enormous weight gain presses her fat against her restraints. Her body oozes out like stringed ham for me to poke and grope as I test her limits.

I might even treat her like a cow and bring her out in public like one to show off her delicious mounds of meat that are swelling up all over her.

what else should i do?
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

barrel37 wrote
amanduh wrote:
my ultimate fantasy involves a rhinoceros, zack efron, and chocolate pudding. use your imagination to figure the rest out smiley

can't help but wonder why anyone would want to watch a rhino doing zack efron while eating chocolate pudding, maybe if it were a gorilla instead and stawberry jello instead of the pudding i might get it.

sethman:
No, no, no. She eats chocolate pudding while the rhino kills Zac Efron. I know the concept of him never being in another movie is a big turn on for me...

roflmao
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Yindy:
My fantasy is a bit cliche. I'm a female feedee who fantasizes about a very dominant male feeder. He would be loving and attentive but also want to fatten me. Sometimes by hand, sometimes by a tube forcing sweet creams down my throat, not giving me time to swallow before they pressure has forced its way into my stomach. While that happens, he's pleasuring me- either with a vibrator or with oral sex. Through this I connect being stuffed with sexual pleasure and need to have my belly stuffed in order to get off (like palov's dog) And he can't keep his hands and tongue off my growing fat, making sure I know how he loves my growing body. He would need to be very persuasive and make me want to gain to please him.
beautiful and incredibly sexy
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

projectpolemics:
How kinky can we get here?
If this breaks any boundaries, I'm sorry in advance and will take it down, but...

REAL kinky?

A threesome with me, my obese wife, and my little sister. She's brilliant, tough, tall, curvy, and I know for a fact she thinks really fat women are beautiful.
We spilled our guts to each other about our attractions one night in Osaka, over cocktails of absinthe and cobra venom.
So we both know we're a little weird and don't care about the rules.

My wife is so heavy she literally can't do anything in the bedroom but lie there, ripple with flesh, and moan.
Sex would basically consist of me and my sister getting all over my wife, adoring and exploring her bloated body, and satisfying her while sharing in the pleasure.
Now THAT's how you bring a happy family together!

OOOF, sorry if that got a little too nasty, I'll get rid of it if needed, no problem
~___________^

There's vore all over this thread. I think you're safe. This doesn't even really qualify as incest.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

All my fantasies and kinks center around helplessness, total helplessness.

My ultimate fantasy is about finding a woman who's not just fat, but fat from being unable to resist food and too lazy to exercise. She's a slob, and a messy eater. Not fat because she wants to be, but because she can't help herself. All I do is make sure she has food within reach, and sometimes help her stuff it in when she's too full and lazy to do the hard work of lifting a twinkie to her own mouth, lol.

She ends up borderline immobile at a much lower weight than you get purely from being fat--her muscles atrophy from lack of use, and she's not very coordinated. She waddles, staggers, and falls a lot.

The key part here is that she be physically *and* mentally lazy, even incapacitated. Half the time, my fantasy will put her under the influence of drugs or alcohol as a way to explain why she's so slow, stupid, and uncoordinated. But since this fetish isn't about drugs or alcohol per se, just helplessness, the other half of the time she's just a bimbo who can't think about anything except food, has concentration issues, is very forgetful, and depends on me to do her thinking for her.

Hand in hand with all this goes being submissive, and grateful to me for taking care of her and telling her what to do. I have a huge rescue fetish, of which stuckage is only one. I meet her by rescuing her from herself, and I make her more and more helpless and dependent when she starts living with me.

I'm into kidnapping and forced feeding, but only of a willing, grateful victim, and/or one who's too stupid or incapacitated to realize what's going on. I don't want to have to work for the object of my affection's submission--I want her lack of control to come from within. I'm here to enable her and make it possible for her to wallow mindlessly in her enormous appetites.

Feel free to message me if any of this appeals to you!
6 years