Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

i havent put together my "kinkiest" fantasy yet, but it would definitely involve weight gain, domination, and diapers.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

teasing a fatty, not letting her cum until she's finished whatever i want to feed her. Putting donuts on my cock and making her eat them off, that kind of thing, but only with someone else who's turned on by it obviously. I'm sure i could find some creative uses for whipped cream too smiley
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Being force fed tons of fast food. Getting fatter and fatter while the people feeding me poked and slapped my huge rolling belly. They would tell me how piggish I am, all the while stuffing me more and more.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My fantasy is to be with a BBW, and she lets me touch her breasts.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

The first one is I go to a hotel like place that specializes in weight gain and spend months there with other feedees. The people who stay there are given a room to stay in, plenty of food, and there's a mess hall where you can be fed in the manner of your choice (ie. force feeding by staff, tube feeding by a machine, or simply gorging yourself). When I first get there, I'm surrounded by the other feedees, told how skinny I am and teased about my size. But over time, with the encouragement of the other feedees, I become one of the fattest people there. I leave there in the clothes I arrived in (which don't fit me anymore), still hungry and wanting to get even fatter.

The second one is where I go with a very fat girlfriend to a feeder/feedee/encourager party - it's a rooftop pool environment with plenty of extremely fat people wearing some of the most revealing swimwear. When I first get there, people compliment me on how good a job I've done fattening up my girlfriend - but we correct them and let them know that I'm the one that is the feedee in the relationship. People then encourage me to eat up, and I'm hand fed by my very fat girlfriend as well as others. Over time, I gain a ton of weight (and my girlfriend adds a bit of weight on her figure) and eventually start to show up in a very tight speedo. Other party goers compliment me about my fattening up and I get habitually teased about it too.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

crass_version wrote
Simultaneously feeding and teasing a boy, getting him turned on during stuffing sessions, but denying him sex until he pops the buttons off his shirt. Could take a while... he'd have to gain pretty quickly if he wanted some release besides his own hand. smiley

lol ... WARNING ... WARNING ... *** Compatible Fantasy Alert!! ***

I'd love this! ... And it's probably the best incentive you can give a man to gain! Would he ever get fat enough for you to get his reward though? ... That's the question ... "Just a few more pounds dear ... and then we'll do it ... ... just a few more pounds".

I'd love to be ridiculed by my partner in front of her friends too, e.g. ... "Should you really be eating that dear? *points at belly*" ... whilst she knows full well that my growing belly is the work of her own mischevious doings and that she's going to stuff me even more when we get home!!

There's more ... but I'm trying to keep this post brief!
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Clockwatcher wrote
Does anyone (apart from me) ever get turned on at the thought of being eaten alive themselves? Or is that a whole different kettle of fetish altogether? I just get a huge buzz from imagining myself on the dinner platter, then gobbled up by a hungry lady...

You might want to look up voraphilia. It's got a fair following, actually.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

BBWKatty wrote
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

woohoo my secret dreams... :osmileysmiley
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

u and ur mom
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

ok here goes. weirest fantasy would have to be. being inside a bbws womb as i am (fully growen adault) giving her a really big belly and pleasing her form the inside.

my last ex was really pleased with this idea. she said we might be able to do this in heven if weir good.

to make things even weirder id like to have her in my womb. first id have to get one.
13 years
12345   loading