Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

aho:
I like to fantasize that I own a bakery, and hire a handsome chubby guy for the purpose of "taste testing". The rule is that he has to sample all my new creations, and eat the excess food at the end of the day that isn't sold. He loves it. He gains and gains, and gets huge in just a few months. I pick him up for work each day to save him the exertion of walking 4 blocks to work each day, and make lots of milkshakes to wash down all the donuts and cakes I make. He is my own personal fat slave, eating whatever I want him to eat at my request, allowing me to rub his growing belly, outgrowing all of his clothes. If there were any other employees they would be other fat admirers and gainers, working to make the most amazing treats, and of course fatten the taste tester lounging in the back room.

I like it, may be I should help You to open such a bakery?
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Thousandpoundgoal:
Being chained up on a California king bed and my feeder forcing me to gain till I'm spilling off of it and no matter what I do he won't stop and he finds ways for me to always be full and gaining as fast as possible and he fattens me to death

Yes!
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

pdt:
I've got another good one, lol.

I'm kinda workshopping this into a story, but it's a *very* compelling and dangerous fantasy for me.

Maybe I start chatting with a feeder online, as I sometimes do. We talk for a long time and find out that we're a perfect match in kinks, where he or she is a completely obsessed feeder and fattener, who wants to take away all control of my body and turn me into a helpless, blob-like sex slave. But I have so many obligations. I invested too far into having a normal life, and now I have student loans and car payments to think about. How am I going to keep my career if I'm bed-bound?

My feeder presents a solution to me. They live alone, in a house out in the country, no neighbors, like several states and almost 2000 miles away from me. They're some kind of executive, and very well-off. And, they point out, people go missing all the time. Cold cases. My feeder and I work together to plot my own kidnapping disappearance. One day, I leave the office for my lunch break, drive to some sit-down restaurant that none of my coworkers ever go to during the day, and literally climb into my feeder's van as though they offered me candy.

I empty my pockets and surrender my phone and wallet to them, and that's it. I've now trapped myself into this course of action. My phone and wallet get left in trash cans in two different states on the first day of driving, I officially no longer have an identity. My new name is "Fatboy", or maybe "Piggy".

The last leg of our trip, I spend with a bag over my head. I'm led out of the car, through a house, carefully down into a basement, and the bag is finally removed. It's my new home. My feeder refers to it as "the dungeon", but it's more like a modest apartment. I'm told that, for the rest of my life, I am to eat anything and everything that my feeder gives me. I'll work toward weight or size goals of their choice. I'll be periodically evaluated by seeing how long it takes me to climb up the basement stairs and reach a phone. The bed is equipped with wrist and ankle cuffs, and the little kitchen has a wide assortment of gags, funnels, tubes and other tools proudly displayed on a big pegboard.

If I'm good, I'll be allowed to freely move around the basement (while I still can) and choose my own entertainment while my feeder is out of the house. If I don't eat enough, or I try to get away, or otherwise break the rules, they promise me that I'll become helpless, obese, and immobile, but they can either make it very pleasurable and sexy, or they can make it very clinical and unpleasant. They show me a sort of chickenwire cage that they can assemble around my bed at any time to restrict my movement to just rolling around on the mattress if I abuse my privileges. It's my life forever now. I'll be stuffed to my limits every day, and used like an increasingly soft and helpless plaything. I'll become addicted to being force fed and fucked, and my weight will quickly spiral out of control, and that will be the rest of my natural life, all for my feeder's twisted pleasure, and nobody will ever know where I disappeared to.

This is so hot. I'd want to be the feedee and have a male feeder in that scenario, but seriously A+ fantasy right there. I wish it could happen IRL. Damn logistics and laws!
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

i think about being traped in one of jigsaw s trapes were he tells me i haven t lived my life and that i hadn t be my self cause of others and that for me to be out of the cage i need to step on a scale and weight 100lbs more
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

pdt:
I'll add another one, because it's so fun to contribute to the thread.

I'm really into the idea, as a feedee, of getting in way over my head. Like, maybe I get married to a feeder under the pretense that she wants an immobile husband to keep to herself, but I don't realize what the details of her plan to get me there are.

Soon, I wake up and find myself tightly cuffed to our bed, where I'm informed by my lovely new wife that I have a tight schedule to catch up to. She begins pushing donuts into my mouth, while she explains,
"On paper, you're a stay at home husband, a homemaker. But here's how this is going to go, pig. You're going to spend some time on this bed, eating. It's going to be a lot of time. I'll take care of your hygiene and prevent you from getting bedsores. Think of it as a preview for when you're actually immobile. You only weigh 350 lbs right now, so keep eating."
She helps me drink from a travel mug of coffee that's clearly mixed with a heavy dose of bourbon.
"We'll keep you nice and loose, like this, it will help you eat more. I think you'll get your walking around and using the bathroom privileges back... oh... let's say when we've gotten your stomach capacity up to a gallon. And don't worry about the housekeeper stumbling in here, I've installed locks and soundproofed the room."

By the time I reach her goal, I've been drunk and in bed for like 2 months, just being stuffed constantly. My weight has surged something like 100 lbs, pure fat, and more than a few brain cells have gone dark from the alcohol. I struggle to waddle away from the bed- it's hard, and it hurts, my muscles have been atrophying this whole time. I just want to use the toilet and feel like I have some dignity again. Through the door, my feeder cloyingly asks if I'd like to get back into bed and have a nice meal. My head and heart both pounding, my legs and back on fire from the titanic effort of walking down the hall. I find myself suddenly aroused, as she's successfully merged my psychological concepts of sex and food through steady conditioning. With a dull sensation of dread, I realize that my one and only answer is, "Yes, please."

Oh good is lord that’s excellent!
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

fatgirlfetish:
I would like to get my girlfiend a trough and build a pig pen for her outside. I'd like to keep her naked in the pen for a week or so over summer when the weather is fine. I'd mix up lots of high calorie swill to feed her & she'd only be allowed to grunt like a pig and not talk whilst she's in her pen. Occasionally, I'd enter the pen to take her from behind for sex whilst she is leaning over her trough to eat her swill.

Well that is so damn hot
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

EastBayFA wrote:
Metalhead717 wrote
Omg, omg! My turn! Ok. Picture this. Me and a cute girl. Got that? Good. Now. First.....we get naked. Then........we get in a hot tub..............filled with Peptobismol. Next........... she shaves my back..........and if anyone can guess what movie that is from..........I dunno. But there will be a prize! (^-^)

the movie Rat Race lol

Niceguy:
Lets see...for a party like that...$3000. OK $3000 is the cost. Who had $3000?

HAHAHAHA

OMG, I thought I was the only one who quoted that movie! 😂 "You should have bought a squirrel."
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Mhm i would love a vety sweet and smart srductive girl to make a gamme between teasing fattening and comparisions with her fitness while she secretely uses every trick to get me addicted to her seductions and combinations of food and reward even making me hornier by gaining a few of her own maybe ...smiley

She would lure me into thinking even my strong willed girl is letting go only to bring me to the point i am so addicted to her sex and food games that she can easily tell me to slim down with her together in our gym room only to lure me into a competition i join cause of my manly arrogance about beeing always stronger and fitter than a girl......

Secretly monitoring my efforts of slimming down in our gym she likes to show me then by coming down with food and her seductive sexy clothes to show me again and again how easy she can control me by making me gain even when trying to keep fit enough to not be overpowered by her in our sport competition we have on the side of all the stuffings and normal sweet lovelife with so much food and sex lately ^^.

Oh i would love little bets or kinky games on the side where she knows that i cat win them with the added 10lbs of last week where we had all those dinners and sexy lingerie games i can t remember anymore with all the alcohol she was giving me and asking me things about whatever knowing so well how honest i am beeing drunk..

Using all this knowledge later on to make me horny and tease me more effective about my softer exjock shape only to sweetly seduce me into our next rough sex adventure after i ate those ten donuts with milkshake that is while she is stripping down out of those really tight underwear ....

Hmmm..can anyone relate to such a fantasy if you understood my grammat smiley....
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

otherland78:
Mhm i would love a vety sweet and smart srductive girl to make a gamme between teasing fattening and comparisions with her fitness while she secretely uses every trick to get me addicted to her seductions and combinations of food and reward even making me hornier by gaining a few of her own maybe ...smiley

She would lure me into thinking even my strong willed girl is letting go only to bring me to the point i am so addicted to her sex and food games that she can easily tell me to slim down with her together in our gym room only to lure me into a competition i join cause of my manly arrogance about beeing always stronger and fitter than a girl......

Secretly monitoring my efforts of slimming down in our gym she likes to show me then by coming down with food and her seductive sexy clothes to show me again and again how easy she can control me by making me gain even when trying to keep fit enough to not be overpowered by her in our sport competition we have on the side of all the stuffings and normal sweet lovelife with so much food and sex lately ^^.

Oh i would love little bets or kinky games on the side where she knows that i cat win them with the added 10lbs of last week where we had all those dinners and sexy lingerie games i can t remember anymore with all the alcohol she was giving me and asking me things about whatever knowing so well how honest i am beeing drunk..

Using all this knowledge later on to make me horny and tease me more effective about my softer exjock shape only to sweetly seduce me into our next rough sex adventure after i ate those ten donuts with milkshake that is while she is stripping down out of those really tight underwear ....

Hmmm..can anyone relate to such a fantasy if you understood my grammat smiley....

otherland78 -- I've said this before: You need to write some stories. You are always so generous with nice comments about stories, but you also have a great amount of creativity for this sort of thing. I know you worry about your English, but I think if you tried this, you would love it. If you want, I'd be willing to help you with your English. You have some greatideas.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Oh well thanks for the nice and encouraging words ...:-)

well if i ever start to write a story you will be the first one to read it and surely correct it a bit ^^ or a bit more....:-)

thanks for your offer and kind words
6 years