forum  submission and domination

your kinkiest fantasy2 weeks

pdt:
I'll add another one, because it's so fun to contribute to the thread.

I'm really into the idea, as a feedee, of getting in way over my head. Like, maybe I get married to a feeder under the pretense that she wants an immobile husband to keep to herself, but I don't realize what the details of her plan to get me there are.

Soon, I wake up and find myself tightly cuffed to our bed, where I'm informed by my lovely new wife that I have a tight schedule to catch up to. She begins pushing donuts into my mouth, while she explains,
"On paper, you're a stay at home husband, a homemaker. But here's how this is going to go, pig. You're going to spend some time on this bed, eating. It's going to be a lot of time. I'll take care of your hygiene and prevent you from getting bedsores. Think of it as a preview for when you're actually immobile. You only weigh 350 lbs right now, so keep eating."
She helps me drink from a travel mug of coffee that's clearly mixed with a heavy dose of bourbon.
"We'll keep you nice and loose, like this, it will help you eat more. I think you'll get your walking around and using the bathroom privileges back... oh... let's say when we've gotten your stomach capacity up to a gallon. And don't worry about the housekeeper stumbling in here, I've installed locks and soundproofed the room."

By the time I reach her goal, I've been drunk and in bed for like 2 months, just being stuffed constantly. My weight has surged something like 100 lbs, pure fat, and more than a few brain cells have gone dark from the alcohol. I struggle to waddle away from the bed- it's hard, and it hurts, my muscles have been atrophying this whole time. I just want to use the toilet and feel like I have some dignity again. Through the door, my feeder cloyingly asks if I'd like to get back into bed and have a nice meal. My head and heart both pounding, my legs and back on fire from the titanic effort of walking down the hall. I find myself suddenly aroused, as she's successfully merged my psychological concepts of sex and food through steady conditioning. With a dull sensation of dread, I realize that my one and only answer is, "Yes, please."

Good lord. This is amazing.

pdt:
I'll add another one, because it's so fun to contribute to the thread.

I'm really into the idea, as a feedee, of getting in way over my head. Like, maybe I get married to a feeder under the pretense that she wants an immobile husband to keep to herself, but I don't realize what the details of her plan to get me there are.

Soon, I wake up and find myself tightly cuffed to our bed, where I'm informed by my lovely new wife that I have a tight schedule to catch up to. She begins pushing donuts into my mouth, while she explains,
"On paper, you're a stay at home husband, a homemaker. But here's how this is going to go, pig. You're going to spend some time on this bed, eating. It's going to be a lot of time. I'll take care of your hygiene and prevent you from getting bedsores. Think of it as a preview for when you're actually immobile. You only weigh 350 lbs right now, so keep eating."
She helps me drink from a travel mug of coffee that's clearly mixed with a heavy dose of bourbon.
"We'll keep you nice and loose, like this, it will help you eat more. I think you'll get your walking around and using the bathroom privileges back... oh... let's say when we've gotten your stomach capacity up to a gallon. And don't worry about the housekeeper stumbling in here, I've installed locks and soundproofed the room."

By the time I reach her goal, I've been drunk and in bed for like 2 months, just being stuffed constantly. My weight has surged something like 100 lbs, pure fat, and more than a few brain cells have gone dark from the alcohol. I struggle to waddle away from the bed- it's hard, and it hurts, my muscles have been atrophying this whole time. I just want to use the toilet and feel like I have some dignity again. Through the door, my feeder cloyingly asks if I'd like to get back into bed and have a nice meal. My head and heart both pounding, my legs and back on fire from the titanic effort of walking down the hall. I find myself suddenly aroused, as she's successfully merged my psychological concepts of sex and food through steady conditioning. With a dull sensation of dread, I realize that my one and only answer is, "Yes, please."

Oh good is lord thatís excellent!

Here's one:

Me and my wife go on a tour of the Wonka factory.
IRL she already has the gorging appetite of Augustus, the bloated body of Violet, but the kind and grateful attitude of Charlie.

But she tries that gum.
"Oh no.
We had some trouble with the blueberry pie, it's not that. We solved all that. This has to be the pork pie.
She's not filling up with juice, she's filling up with lard.

This isn't regular medical weight gain, she should be perfectly healthy and fine at any weight...
if you consider two tons 'fine.'

But congratulations, you are now the proud husband of the most obese living thing in the history of the world!
I know SHE looks happy!
[smiling while snoring and drooling]

Don't worry, we'll pay for all of her care and accomodations- but you have to sign these agreements. We don't want these sort of incidents getting too much public attention. We're lucky your lovely lady here [BURRRP] doesn't fret about her figure too much, and you seem all right with having a two-ton partner, but- some people might get a little worried."

Oompa-loompas wheel the gigantic mass of flesh out of the room.

Some time later, my family comes to visit us.

"Where's your lovely wife? I thought she'd definitely want to greet us... Is she all right"

"Well...long story...
Depends on your definition of 'all right', but she's really happy and looking forward to meeting you."
<< 25 page 25 of 25   loading