Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

A lot of mine run along the lines of: I'm in a relationship with a BBW, who happily gets fatter and more out of shape for a while, because it turns her on as much as it does me. Until she feels that she's gone farther than she is happy with...but she is still turned on by the whole concept, so while she wants to lose a little weight and get into a little better shape, she wants me to gain and get out of shape. I'm good at gaining weight and being sedentary, so quite quickly I'm as heavy as she is, at which point she starts really taking charge of most activities and pushing me to be even more sedentary. When we realize that I can't keep up with her, physical fitness-wise, despite her still being very fat and out of shape, it is a huge turn-on for both of us. I realize that, like she had earlier, I've really gotten a bit too fat and out of shape to deal with life easily, but we decide that I'm not going to turn back, and I continue to become massively flabby, huffing and puffing just to walk a few dozen yards.
14 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I,m lying on my back naked on a big soft bed and a 200pound women sits on me and rides me for a couple of minutes and she gets off while a 250pound women gets on for a few minutes she finishes then a 300pound women rides me.next a 350pound women get on me and pounds on me for a few minutes.next a 400pound women rides me then a 500pound women then a 600 pound women and if i,ve still not cum by this time i,m definatly dreaming .lol.
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Anyone want to RolePlay these fantasies?
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

A number of fat women who wanted to lose weight would transfer their fat to me, along with a few who didn't want to be pregnant. Leaving me a barely mobile very pregnant SSBBW.

Or

A woman takes revenge on me by trading places with me, and then having me get as fat as I was urging her to become; and finding it very sexy.
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Thanks, yes I include that sometimes, too
Also I like seeing a group of wide hipped women & wondering, Hmmm what if all of them together were me.

Tried to find people to roleplay like this to no avail
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My kinkiest fantasy is being nearly immobile, lying on the bed, being hand fed or tube fed (NOT gastro tube) by a very fat lover while being oiled and massaged and masturbated by a team of feeders. The fat feeder is a man, but the others are of all genders. And I don't mean just two.
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

being taken advantage by a older women, with a big ass. And she begs me to ride her. Then getting a girl younger then me and feeding her, while she complains.
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Trading places with a bottom heavy SSBBW & then having her get me pregnant
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My greatest fantasy is to be immobile, confined to my bed. 600/700lbs. So fat! Available to my lover at all times. Open for him to pleasure himself. My lover taking me over and over. My fat body holding me down and not letting me move. This is more of a goal than a fantasy. Something that I am eating myself toward.
13 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Man, my fantasies are kind of tame, I think. Still, since I have not gotten a chance to act on them, they are still fantasies for me. I want this thread to continue, so it is my turn.

I really want to help a big girl get dressed. Of course, there is a catch to this. The clothes have to be so fitting that they barely go on. I love seeing curvy women fill out clothes, so to actually see the clothes fill out in front of me would be a big turn on. To see her struggle and jiggle...

Another: I am with a woman who likes her voluptuous body and loves stuffing it full of food. Since she likes food so much, I will give her plenty. I would restrain her in a swing so I can feed her by hand, grabbing her hair and shoving food in her face. When she resists, she is in the perfect position for spanking...or performing other disciplinary actions.

Finally, I want to have a woman break furniture. I would tie her to a chair in clothes that can not button or zip, then feed her until that chair breaks. I do not care to see women rolling around in food, but it is nice to see food smeared all over their face.
13 years
12345   loading