General

Assumptions

Ugh, I've had enough people message me without bothering to read the details on my profile. Often they just go straight for finding out my MSN/AIM/etc without providing me anything of their own, or even a reason for me to give them my contact. It's lazy of them and irritating. For some I didn't even bother replying. I even outright stated on another website that I want messages with more substance than merely a contact request, since then I haven't gotten any such messages, heh.
15 years

Assumptions

I have to confess that i believe i am responsible for this post, and i'd just like to appologise again...

I'm new to all this and was curious to get more information so i thought i'd go through the female feedee's and PM any that sound interesting to get more info.

Unfortunatly this seems like a very poorly thought out idea, as probably 75% didn't respond, and i take it much of them would have had the same reaction as the OP.

I was looking for female's my age, prefferebly feedee's though i was a tad curious about the feeder side too, i did read all the profile's i PM'd but i may have gotten in who was who.

I'm sorry if that sounds creepy, i had no intention of diving in to find a gf or feedee i was just curious and it looks like that killed the cat.

for any other girls out thier who recieved a PM from me and share a similar feeling as the OP, i would like to sincerely appolgise to u too for my percieved arrogance and lack of common sense.

Feederism is something which has been a secret shame for me for my 19yrs of life and i certainly hope this rush of blood doesn't ruin my chances in the community, because i must say the last few days i've been on here, i have never felt so comfortable among a group of people...

thanks for hearing me out,

Max
15 years

Assumptions

And I just had it happen to me again today on another website. For goodness sake, I'm straight, and I don't go for men twice my age. GAWD, talk about not reading a profile alright. 'Second time that particular incidence has happened to me. X_X
15 years

Assumptions

My guess is that the guys who do this repeatedly--and I don't think it was spawned by 'confused' or anyone else polite enough to post--don't read the forums, and yes, they do it over and over. I have data myself, and also from when I was a mod. The most amazing thing is the reaction bellylover02 reported, which is totally common, and that is 'You don't want me? You bi$%ch, what the f$%^ is wrong with you?' and so on.

If you're on the site for long enough, and you answer clearly enough, it slows down to a mere trickle.

However, it would be helpful if everyone who experienced such things reported them. I know Hiccupx wants to encourage everyone to resolve differences among ourselves, but I think guys who act like this need to be reported and warned, or eventually banned if they don't stop. The procedure for filing a complaint is here:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/faq.php
Except don't send it to me, cuz I'm no longer a mod. I'll ask H to change it to the appropriate person.
15 years

Assumptions

I just looked more properly at the profile of the fellow who contacted me. He's muscular, athletic, bi-sexual and likes masculine men, and particularly straight men. 'The hell? O_o Why straight? They wouldn't be interested. And I'm not masculine either by any means... trying to corrupt me or something? BAH, I'll never give up my love of lovely, lovely girls and curves, it's just too... GOOD. ^_^ (not that there's anything actually wrong with the alternative, of course... I just greatly resent attempts at corruption. I follow my own path.)

*edits profile to make it clear yet inoffensive that he only likes women*
15 years

Assumptions

Wow..Don't beat about the bush Katty..tell us what you actually think!!But seriously,you are a very honest,genuine person..am afraid to say that life,wherever you are and whenever has its fair share of jerks and the internet,where you can hide yourself, is inevitably going to attract even more!
15 years