Gaining

Weightgain superpower

I think mine would be to control my weight and body composition just by thinking about it.
14 years

Weightgain superpower

That I could eat (and digest) 3 or 4 times my body weight! Oh no!! that ice cream truck has crashed - all this lovely ice cream will melt if something isn't done! Look, waddling down the street, it's Gluttony Man!

Faster than a speeding pizza delivery truck, rounder than he is tall, able to wipe out Hometown Buffet in a single sitting! Gluttony Man!

I'm a 39 year old geek! smiley
14 years

Weightgain superpower

lovely_plumper wrote:
Psyman wrote:
That I could eat (and digest) 3 or 4 times my body weight! Oh no!! that ice cream truck has crashed - all this lovely ice cream will melt if something isn't done! Look, waddling down the street, it's Gluttony Man!

Faster than a speeding pizza delivery truck, rounder than he is tall, able to wipe out Hometown Buffet in a single sitting! Gluttony Man!

I'm a 39 year old geek! smiley

haha that is perfect!

I think I'd want to be able to control food with my mind...o.0 control it to attack and jump into people's mouths, yeah or would this make me a super villian?

Thanks!

Maybe you could teleport it directly into their stomachs - then they would have no idea why they are getting so fat! Think of all the fashion models you could plump up! You wouldn't be a villain, you would be doing a public service! You could practice on Gluttony Man - just to make sure you had your technique down!

smiley
14 years

Weightgain superpower

westdoggv1 wrote:
i wonder what would happen if you combined elastigirls powers(from the incredibles) with the blobs powers(from x-men)

good idea, though does anyone remember in xmen 3 the mutant who was really fat and could shrink though. i think there is one scene in the movie and thee is a deleted scene
id love that power
14 years

Weightgain superpower

SillyApathetic wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I think mine would be to control my weight and body composition just by thinking about it.

I think I would also like that one.

My signature move would be the ultra-flab body slam, jump as a tiny twig and then explode with obestiy until I weigh several thousand pounds, who would be able to survive that one Blaflaflaflafla
14 years

Weightgain superpower

SillyApathetic wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

I think I would also like that one.

My signature move would be the ultra-flab body slam, jump as a tiny twig and then explode with obestiy until I weigh several thousand pounds, who would be able to survive that one Blaflaflaflafla
14 years
attachment

Weightgain superpower

That's great and its a logical next step for my power, as is often depicted in heroes powers start out weaker and get stronger over time *puts on nerd officianado cap*. Soon you would be able to make the entire world obese just with a thought.
14 years