Extreme obesity

Care provider's tips & techniques

I'm wondering about what happens when mixing these powders with deoderant to reduce the darkening of the skin in the armpits from chafing and such.

I'm thinking it would create a paste and just end up being messy. Has anyone had experience with this?
14 years

This is something super personal and whereas I am normally completely bold, this is a bit of a sensitive topic for me. I've decided that if I'm every going to ask a forum for any input or suggestions, that this is the best place for it. So I'm going to go for it.

My question is: What do you suggest for products that actually have scent that make you smell nice and fresh for longer periods of time? SSBBWs do you struggle with the battle to feel clean/fresh all the time? FA/Feeders, do you mind helping with these things or have you had issues or even non-issues that you'd like to share?

Here is my situation....

I have battled with what my friends/partners call "Stinkanoia" and it becomes an increasing problem for me as I get fatter. I think it might be stemmed from being made fun of as a kid due to the stereotype that fat people are smelly. I'm really not quite sure, but I can't shake the paranoia no matter how intelligently I look at it.

It certainly hasn't deterred me from my desire to get fatter, but I find that it's affecting my sexuality. I find myself putting limits on things that I find comfortable or sexy due to possibly not being super fresh smelling. Even with positive encouragement from my partner, I still can't get to being completely comfortable.

I now have deeper folds and new rolls in places that I can't reach. This is super sexy and a turn-on for me, but it also means more work in the shower/body maintenance department. I take responsibility for my size/hygeine and I have all the reach aids/shower aids to get clean in the shower..... but... I feel like no matter how much time/work I put into it, that after just an hour or few I'd be or am less then fresh smelling.

Now it could be just me, but I wonder if any other women deal with this or have solutions that have worked miracles for them or FAs that have been with or cared for hypersized gals that have suggestions.

In closing, this isn't so horrid that I'm not having sex. I just find myself becoming more shy and limiting myself.. which is NOT like me at all. It should also be noted that anyone I've been intimate has been quick to tell me that I don't smell one bit and that my paranoia is misplaced, but no matter how much positive reinforcement I receive, I still feel like there HAS to be something that I can do to assure myself and get down to some of the things that I am definitely missing in that arena. smiley I just haven't quite figured it out yet. Help?
14 years

I honestly think it's more my paranoia then there actually being any horrible smells that I'm battling. I was just hoping to find out if there were things that people used that made them feel fresher so I can maybe break my bad worry habit.
14 years

Hi all and Heather as a fa feeder i have admired you for a long time, my opinion is if you bath regular and your partner is happy ,you have nothing to worry about. But how about a nice shower jell and you share bath time with your partner let him reach the hard to reach parts let him be the judge and you both enjoy what you both have???????????
14 years

]marzopolis wrote:

I suggested drinking 8 glasses of spring (not distillled water) each day, in addition to her other fluids- as well as weekly dosages of pure wheat grass juice (available from better health food stores). This helped purge toxins caused by adrenelin (pardon the spelling)- which were at the base of her "problem". By increasing the amounts of chlorophyl (green juices) in her diet, the order all but disappeared.

Marzopolis, I'm interested in knowing why you specify spring water over distilled.
14 years

HeatherBBW wrote
I honestly think it's more my paranoia then there actually being any horrible smells that I'm battling. I was just hoping to find out if there were things that people used that made them feel fresher so I can maybe break my bad worry habit.

One lover I had for many years used to wash me before certain more intimate acts... I was annoyed at first, but it became part of our foreplay. He would get a warm washcloth and wash where he intended to kiss, and once I wasn't insulted, it was great fun. Might be an easy way to overcome the worry?
14 years

juicy wrote
HeatherBBW wrote

One lover I had for many years used to wash me before certain more intimate acts... I was annoyed at first, but it became part of our foreplay. He would get a warm washcloth and wash where he intended to kiss, and once I wasn't insulted, it was great fun. Might be an easy way to overcome the worry?

This is probably the way to go, but I'd have to be at a very comfortable stage with someone to allow them to do something so personal for me and I think that comfort is limited when someone is with a new partner.

I generally get up and go to the ladies room and "freshen up". But it kinda ruins the makeout mood by me hopping to the bathroom because I'm worried.

Honestly, I feel silly even posting this stuff as 100% of those I've been intimate with have been aware of my concerns and have told me that I don't suffer from any bad odors. Even with the positive reinforcement, I can't shake the feeling that because of all the skin folds and lack of air getting to those places, that I have to smell more then someone much smaller. Also, I always wonder if they are just being kind because they know I'm sensitive about it or if maybe all my hard work showering/lotioning/grooming is the reason why they think the way they do. I have to say, that hard work is getting harder the fatter I get and almost impossible on some levels.

I often wondered why the number of actual sexual partners I've had is due to my being extremely selective or a combination of my selectiveness and my stinkanoia. I'm not prude in any way, but my "#" is pretty darn low and that's probably a good thing... BUT, as I get older, I wish I had taken up more opportunities to get naked with people I dated in the past. LOL. I also find that when considering new partners, I often decide to just let opportunities pass even if I'm interested. Blah.

So moving on some forward movement and possible helpful things:

I read up on some of the things mentioned by others here and I just bought some Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap. I found it in Almond and I am gonna try that out and see how it makes me feel and how it works. I'll be sure to report back.

I also bought some of what the health food store calls "Internal Body Deodorant" which is basically chlorophyllin copper complex which is what I believe Marzopolis mentioned. I'm thinking of trying that out but I am told it could give you gas pain or something. I'll report back on that too.

Back to the crazy... smiley

Maybe I'm nuts, because my husband giggled at me as I studied the bottles of vitamins and odor aids. He says I don't smell at all and compared to even girls that were 1/4 my size that he dated in his early 20s that I don't have a heavy girl scent. But that doesn't stop the way I feel.

I also am in a relationship where I have partners outside my marriage and when those times occur, there is less familiarity and that is when I feel the most paranoia about it. Most especially if it's an FA who hasn't been with a big girl or someone even close to my size. (I'm on the huge scale of SSBBW and there aren't many of me out there.) It should also be noted that I feel this way even if it's not full on intercourse and just making out/touching. I guess I feel it's something that's important to me because I think that the negative stereotypes associated with fat people and smell really got to me growing up. Either way, I'm a bit broken in the mind when it comes to worry about it.

Anyhoo, I'm rambling. I'll let you all know how the new soap goes and if I decide to take those vitamins and how they work out.

Hugs,
Heather
14 years

optimus wrote
this may have already been mentioned but there is a "stick" like a deoderant stick you can buy that runners use that they rub on there thighs to help with rubbing, im prety sure it could be used in other parts of the body where this is a problem, i can sadly remember the name of the product but ive heard good things

If you remember the name, let us know smiley

I'm too afraid to put regular deodorant in my rolls/folds because I know some who break out from it or get discoloration. Maybe what you mention is less harsh.
14 years

rock9632 wrote
I have been at meetings where I sat near you and all I sensed was the beauty of the sight of you, and the power of your intellect. With my eyes, my ears, and my nose, I did not detect anything disagreablle about you.

I repeat, sitting near you at the meetings we both attended was a very enjoyable expierence for me and probably for every other person in the room.

Walk proud, jiggle well, and know that you are great.

Hrm.. was this for me?
14 years

HeatherBBW wrote
optimus wrote
this may have already been mentioned but there is a "stick" like a deoderant stick you can buy that runners use that they rub on there thighs to help with rubbing, im prety sure it could be used in other parts of the body where this is a problem, i can sadly remember the name of the product but ive heard good things

If you remember the name, let us know smiley

I'm too afraid to put regular deodorant in my rolls/folds because I know some who break out from it or get discoloration. Maybe what you mention is less harsh.

I read your posts here and only think that I have on my mind is: - whenever I met ssbbw and she was pretty and neat person her scent was only a great thing. I will try to explain - when big person use perfumes they usually smell nicer and more intense - it's because big folks have higher skin temperature and it makes perfumes smell stronger and better. I'm sure that such a pretty and classy person as you would never ever had other problems than too much of lovely and full of pheromones scent around that makes guys crazy smiley
14 years
12   loading