Amor shooting us with an arrow.

Finally her last bite,
after that my first...

between her legs.

-

My second poem ever lol.
14 years

What is your dream feeding?

perfect day = id wake up in the morning next to my gorgeous fat girl and have lots of sex smiley. she would cook us a fried breakfast of fries, sausages, hash browns, beans, fried bread, bacon, eggs and tomatos. id have a huge plate of that. womble downstairs and slob on the sofa snacking on looottttss of salty chips and biscity things til lunch, order 2 pizzas each for lunch. feed eachother huge amouts of icecream all afternoon. have me sexy fat girl cook me a biiiiiggg dinner like a chilli or something you can eat from a huge bowl, with lottss of nachos and cheese mmmmmm.... then eat chocolate cakes with cream and cheesecakes with cream alll night then go to bed and have lots of sex smiley
14 years

Hmmmmmm.

Breakfast #1: in bed, coffee with lots of cream and sugar, a big bowl of cut up melon, and buttery toast or crumpets, toasted with a bit of crunch around the edges...

Breakfast #2: pancakes, soft, light scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, sausages, lots of syrup, lots more coffee (no sugar this time...)

Snacks: lots of bite-sized baked things, like cookies, but not too sweet; potato chips/crisps; peanut M&Ms; reese's; pretzels

Lunch: several bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches on white toast with very light mayonnaise and slices of avocado.

Snacks: see above.

Donuts: yes, they are a separate meal. don't be so difficult. custard creams.

Snacks: more of the same.

Dinner #1: a few dry salami sandwiches with shredded lettuce and oil and vinegar on poppy seed rolls.

Dinner #2: at a restaurant. menu chosen by my feeder date. but nothing too meaty. (Don't like the taste of meat fat, and not a fan of rare meat. It's my one big flaw as a foodee smiley )

Home: a whole large cheesecake for dessert.

Snacks: pretzels, mostly.

Late-night snack: Fried Chicken--a breast and a few legs

Dessert in bed: a big ice-cream sundae, hand-fed to me, thank you very much smiley

Yum. Now I want some of that for real, right this second. Grrrrr.
14 years

My dream is secretly stuffing myself, then my boyfriend stuffing me not knowing that I was already stuffed. Of course, I wouldn't tell!!smiley
14 years

My dream would be me feeding a lovely man. One with a sexy fit body until his belly is nice and round. Then I'd feed him some more just until he's groaning a bit. That's when we'd do the looove making :]
14 years

Well, I would love to have a feedee to feed and stuff all day long starting with eggs on butttery toast etc. then from breakfast on every hour a bigger snack and in between some cake or chocolate or icecream the feeding will go on till late at night and of course gentle belly rubs helping to get the food down and out of the stomach to make room for more

:-)

gary
14 years

leener38 wrote
Just been perusing some older posts...

One of these days, someone (besides myself) will take me on an all day restaurant tour. Better than a food court tour, since it would be a different cuisine at each one.

I would love to start early with a nice breakfast, then check out a brunch buffet. A few hours later, grab some lunch. Get a snack or three; the last just before dinner. The next restaurant, we would just get an appetizer, and move on to another for dinner. A dessert bar afterwards, and finally home for a belly rub.

Lemme tell ya... There is nothing better in this whole stupid world than waddling into a restaurant with a nearly stuffed belly! Hopefully, whomever has taken me on this deliciously expensive tour will be proud of what they accomplished, pat my rock-hard, protruding belly, and smile when I open my mouth for the last bite.

Holy tomatoes. I'm starving.

That sounds just about perfect. I've done something kind of like that for a weekend, for myself (but with more food court and prepared food at home, as it was already rather expensive!) It was good....but would be so much better with someone else!
14 years

I certainly wouldn't mind looking like a more womanly version of that painting!
14 years

I think for me I'd love to have just a constant flow of food coming my way. Each meal flowing into the next with snacks to keep me tided over between breaks.

Starting in the morning with a pile of pancakes with lots of maple syrup and pads of butter, toast and a lot of milk and orange juice.

A mid morning snack would be some bacon or sausages.

Lunch would be something that would be maybe some fast food - a couple of greasy burgers and fries with a couple of bottles of Coke or Pepsi. Three or four sundaes to finish it off.

A bag of chips or potato skins for a mid afternoon snack.

Dinner would be something like pasta, steak, pizza, whatever. Just lots of it and a whole cake for me to eat on my own.

And this would all be photographed and documented of course. smiley
14 years