Extreme obesity

The one-ton mark

Seems like a good goal for anyone serious about extreme obesity...

The health factors would be my biggest concern though and probably the reason y i'd never go that far...

Still imagine going down in history as the first person to reach that size?
14 years

The one-ton mark

perhaps it can be reached in the not so far future.i said because i am seeing here some folks weighing 500 plus..if they do weight that and they still gain there is a possibility that one of them can reach that mark..of course,this is me humble opinion..carlos
14 years

The one-ton mark

marzopolis wrote
On occasion, rag sheets do report things one cannot find in the regular media. I believe this was the case when the Weekly World News published a story about "Bambi Vendico" (obviously a nom-de-plume) in the April 4, 2000 edition. She was described as the fattest woman in the world, weighing over 3,000 lbs at age 34.

Her parents ( a farming couple) built her a customized environment- she was still able to waddle short distances and reportedly wanted to gain at least another 500 lbs. I guess that she felt that she was still too skinny....smiley

The Weekly World News also reported on Bat Boy, aliens invading the white house via the corpse of Elvis, and a Chinese assault on America that would be staged by digging through the center of the Earth.

Basically, there was very little (if anything) in there that was grounded in reality. Made for a damn fun read, though.
14 years

The one-ton mark

chicken legs wrote
I think it could be possible if the right person (genetics is key) included weightraining, a extremely healthy diet, financial backing, and a host of caretakers.

lol you sound rather serious smiley
14 years