Stuffing

My girl's first all day stuffing!

Hi everyone!

I just want to brag a bit about my wife (we got married a week a go), who did a proper all day stuffing for me yesterday. I'm not allowed to post any pics or vids from it, since she's very restrictive of such stuff spreading out of control, but here's some numbers:

In the morning, she weighed in at 107 kg/235.5 lbs. This was a positive surprise... she weighed around 90 less than 2 years ago smiley And you could tell it came as a bit of a shock to her too. She's 26 years old and 170 cm/5'7" tall.

Breakfast was at 10:50 to 11:20. She ate:
1 cup of tea
1 15 cm sub with cheese
3 slices of toast
7 pancakes (the Swedish kind, thin like crêpes) with whipped cream and jam

Lunch was a bit late, at 13:50 to 14:10:
2 home made hamburgers (each slightly larger than a big mac)
1 plate of fries
2 glasses of coke

Snack at 16:05 to 16:20:
½ litre of vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping, raspberries and blueberries

Dinner part I at 19:00 to 19:25:
2 enchiladas with salsa and sour cream (these were pretty big - I was pretty hungry at dinner time, but couldn't possibly eat more than 2 of them, and I'm a 6 foot guy!)

Dinner part II at 19:50 to 20:20:
2 more enchiladas!

Dessert at 21:40:
2/3 of an apple pie meant for 4-6 people smiley

After this, her belly was SO AWESOME. She couldn't suck it in or push it out any more - it simply made no difference. And it was so amazingly big, round, hard and heavy smiley

When she stepped on the scale again, it read 111.8 kg (246 lbs)! That's almost 5 kg or more than 10 lbs of "gain" smiley

Cheers!
Fredrik
14 years