Extreme obesity

Is there such thing as too big?

It depends on the person, some girls really looking stunning massive, but overall i'd be too worried about a persons health...

of course if thier was no health issue, thier would deffinetly be no such thing as too big, i'm not saying that immobility is attractive, but i deffinetly find the thought of growing to that size be it a partner, urself, or both, hella erotic...

but thats where it becomes just a fantasy for me smiley
14 years

Two points:

1. I really find it shocking that people here aren't more critical of the propaganda about weight and health. I know the docs, including my dear friend Stavros, will disagree, but there are very good studies to suggest that the medical industry likes calling fat an epidemic, and makes lots of very good money off it.

Now let me be clear. I am not saying there's no relationship between fat and certain health issues. What I am saying, rather, is that medical researchers are so so happy to leap on the bandwagon of blaming fat, that the quality of the research is compromised.

And I'm not making that up all by my little lonesome. There are plenty of books and articles out there to read if you want to. While there's MUCH more to say on this issue, as it pertains to this thread, that's that.

2. Someone once asked me the following question, and she was right: Would you stop being friends with a smoker? Is that so different than a gainer choosing some health risks for the pleasure s/he chooses?

I think we all leap to say 'Oh, no, no health risks' quite quickly, me included. But this is an intriguing questions. Flying in a plane is a health risk, but we choose to do it. So where are the stats acceptable and not? and as Treasure pointed out, do we have good data on our own risk groups? and are the studies differentiated enough to allow us to make good calculations? I don't think this one is as simple as it seems.
14 years

I say you're too big if you need assistance getting around.
14 years

I think underdog's post is fantastically sensible. And I love the idea of someone encouraging me not only to keep eating but to keep moving, too--this is particularly hard for me because of non-weight-related health issues.

I keep small weights around and do some stuff to counteract being essentially sedentary, but if someone were around frequently and encouraging me to eat more, it would be all the more important for that person to be encouraging me to keep moving as well.
14 years