Stuffing

How much can you eat

well...let me see, I think the best I have ever done was about maybe the equivalent of 7 large peperoni pizzas. other than that I think the next most was about 6 or 7 hamburgers smiley
17 years

How much can you eat

I never really keep track of how much when I'm on a binge. The only thing I know is that my tummy gets really tight and hard and I can't button my pants. : )
17 years

How much can you eat

Over the entire day i can probably eat a whole pizza :o

In one sitting , 5 slices max.

2 plates at a buffet max in one sitting, etc.
1 year

How much can you eat

3 medium pizzas, 32 hotdogs, two family size lasagnas. Not all at once though
1 year

How much can you eat

My Record was an entire Family Pizza in one go
1 year

How much can you eat

I used to measure it based on how many small pizzas I could do. That was about 2 morrisons pizzas.

I don't know how many I can do now (probably more), but I do a large Dominos-sized pizza, half a garlic bread, and some chicken strips on a regular basis. It's not an incredible amount, but the consistency of this has shown.
1 year

How much can you eat

At most 9-12 boost vch's, three meals, and a huge bowl of gumbo with extra rice. 10 days of that and managed to gain 12.5lbs before I stopped.

These days not sure where I'd land, but easily 5+k a day when I've the means too do so.

Hvy cream, chocolate syrup and cold coffee as a mixture. 3+ k calories in 32-40ozs goes down easily enough for me.
1 year

How much can you eat

Tinabelly:
My takeaway orders are getting ridiculous. I can and do put away
A chicken burrito, a steak burrito, 6 chicken taccos, nachos and guacamole.

Lol sounds like i got some catching up to do!!
1 year

How much can you eat

Here is an example of a recent Mexican meal I picked up for taco Tuesday: combo plate (rice and beans) with two beef tacos, combo plate with two cheese enchiladas, cheese quesadilla and a bag of chips and queso. After I finished that I ate six zebra cakes for dessert.
10 months

How much can you eat

That sounds amazing! I’m drooling just thinking about it😊 Thanks for sharing
10 months
12   loading