Stuffing

Compulsive liquid stuffing

I wonder if anyone here shares this experience. I've been fat for a long time, and have celebrated my fatness for just as long. I was introduced to stuffing by a lover, and it was a wonderful revelation to me. Later I discovered ''liquid stuffing'' and started to bloat myself regularly (taking suitable precautions against hyponatremia -- water poisoning) -- usually with no more than a couple of litres of liquid. (If you've done it then you'll know how sensual a seriously bloated belly can feel, and how erotic it can feel to ingest large amounts of fluid. You might also understand how someone might begin to fantasise about increasing the amount of liquid that's ingested.)

So far so straightfoward. But later I found that I began to fantasise about drinking really huge amounts at once. I found myself staring at large (more than 4 litres) jugs of beer, milk, or water and imagining the effect that drinking them would have on me. While this was just fantasy there was no ''problem'', but of late I have found myself /compulsively/ acting out what used to be my fantasy. At random times of the day I fill a vessel with water or milk or lucozade, and start to imagine how it will feel to drink it all down; AND THEN I FIND MYSELF drinking it all down. (Tonight, for example, I drank 4 litres of milk -- nearly a whole imnperial gallon in about fifteen minutes). It felt extraordinary; belly utterly swollen and gurgling; a kind of exquisite pain that doesn't feel ''dangerous'' at all. But I am quite worried that I will not be able to stop doing this, or that I might not be able to resist increasing the quantities I feel compelled to drink. Has anyone else experienced these compulsions?
14 years

Oh yeah, just one more bottle should be enough

*one bottle later*

just one more bottle should be enough
14 years

I hear ya, jillybee-

Not only have I experienced what you have, I was also introduced to stuffing by a, well, ex-lover now, but I never shook the habit. Once introduced to liquid stuffing, I'd ask for just about anything non-carbonated- from water & juice, to milk, tea, & some beer.

What I found helps in at least slowing the intake is you drink something that tastes bitter, sour, salty, or some combination of the three. For example: One night, I went out to a restaurant & started liquid stuffing with chocolate-peanut butter swirl milkshakes. I had gotten through about 3 when my stomach got that glorious & all-too-familiar 'aching' feeling. Before I asked the waitress for another shake, I took a gulp from my friend's black coffee (can't stand it black- too bitter)... I didn't drink anything else until I got home for a small glass of water, just so I could get the coffee taste out of my mouth.

That'd be my advice for now- if that doesn't work, just look me up & I'll give ya more ~_^
~Chub41ub smiley
14 years

jillybee wrote
(Tonight, for example, I drank 4 litres of milk -- nearly a whole imnperial gallon in about fifteen minutes)

I'd like to know how you completed the gallon challenge in fifteen minutes on a whim when most people can't do it in an hour without vomiting.
14 years

A fair point... though I'm not sure it was on a whim so much as giving way to a compulsion.

After looking at the gallon challengers that on youtube I think I can explain. First: I am between two and three times the weight of any of the teenies I've watched doing it, and I have a fairly big stomach to start with. Second: I have been stuffing/bloating for more than two years -- most of them look like it's their first attempt.

I'm still a bit worried about my compulsive behaviour: I can scarcely pass a jug or bottle without imagining what it would be like to fill it and then drink it, and I'm still giving way from time to time and starting the chug.
14 years

In reply to furret and chub41ub:

Over the last few evenings, overeating seems to have brought out in me an almost perverse, and completely irresistible, desire to follow up with a liquid binge. I have never been so full before, and have certainly never before had to adjust my sitting position to make room for my belly. OK: this is a feeder/foodee/feedee page so I ''should'' be celebrating; but in fact I am considerably conflicted. Let me explain.

There is a lot of stress in my life right now, and the physical feelings that follow from these ''heroic'' episodes are helping me cope with the stress. The clinical literature tells me that this is the route to a ''binge-eating disorder'' but part of the BED cycle seems to be feelings of self-hatred and disgust with one's body. But I LIKE how my body looks and feels -- especially in its far-too-full state; my only fear, the reason for my conflicted state of mind, is that I will become completely addicted. I have binged this way (food+liquid or just litres of liquid) on five of the last six days. I'm sure that for some folk the idea of (someone else) being out of control of their bingeing is beguiling, but for me the idea of doing this /compulsively/ is a tad scary. I'd be grateful for advice.
14 years

Furret: thanks for this. It was horribly easy to become a little crazy while stressed, and to lose perspective. Your contribution gave me a jolt -- and so insight into what's going on, and what to do about it. None of us are one-dimensional; even though we arrive here because of a particular feelings and views.

Jilly...
14 years