Stuffing

Holy smokes! after two weeks of training, my girlfriend did it!

For seven month now I've been dating a very beautiful sexy big girl and I never been so happy and she's in love with me. And every time she visit my family she tries so hard to make a good impression with my parents.

Unfortantly my parents would get annoyed that she would eat very little due to nervousness or small stomach. It's pretty much like burning up the money for my parents.

Two weeks ago when I told her that my father Mason group is having a huge lobster feast. She saw this as the ultimate test to win my parents over. With my coaching skills, I helped her managed to eat an extra lunch portion of two hamburgers and a large milkshake. The first week she was aching with being stuffed. But then the next week she was becoming a pro. She would scarfed down those burgers like they were nothing and would tease for more.

So of course the extra binge caused her to gain a few pounds. But I was loving the new little curves and she was loving the attention so it was all good. The day came for the lobster feast and my girlfriend was ready.

With a whole bake potatoe, corn on a cob, and a huge lobster. She ate everything with ease, she even also asked for pie to top it off. I never been so happy with her! XDsmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
14 years

Sheesh! Rain down my parade why don't you? lol. It's the baby step process, it won't be long until she goes for the buffet table.
14 years

Most certainly I'll keep feeding her lol. Already she's been loving that I been feeding her cheescake when we stay together for the night.
14 years