Extreme obesity

Do you ever forget just how big 500 pounds is?

my best friend weighs about 550 lbs. i see him on a daily bases and everyones always saying hes really big when i dont really see it. i guess im used to it
14 years

My husband weighs around 500 lbs and it is very easy to forget how big he is unless we go out somewhere. I always have to be mindful of the fact that he can't fit in places that most other people can. Whenever we go to a concert or football game I have to make special seating arrangements, and we can never ever sit in a booth at a restaurant. But when we are at home he seems normal to me. It is what I like though, so maybe I am a bit biased.
14 years

Im a tall guy and to me its hard to tell how big ( weight wise) a woman is but my question is. Do you ladies feel that your heavier than normal because of a small frame.
smiley
13 years

Wow Sounds like an amazing figure
13 years

Sunnybombshell wrote
Well I actually forgot at one point I was 515lbs and im only 5'2 so it's a lot of weight on a tiny frame...But yeah Ive totally forgotten how that feels like

I'd love for you to remember! smiley

If you wanted to, that is. smiley
13 years

I not only forget that I'm *really* big sometimes but I actually feel kinda small when I'm in certain positions. It's not until I run into friends that are super-tiny that I realize what a gigantor I am.
12 years