Stuffing

An evening's stuffing

All set for a boring evening watching TV at home. My stomach has been calling to me for days for a stuffing so at 9pm I prepared 3 pork chops and 3 portions of spaghetti and ate them over the next 40 minutes. Feeling very full, but not yet seriously stuffed, I drank 3 cans of guinness (about 2L in total) during the next hour or so. At this point I was feeling and looking very bloated, so I sank back and watched the Spike Milligan story on TV. After about an hour of this I began to feel peckish again -- much to my surprise, and thought I'd challenge myself to eat the new packet of muesli sitting in the cupboard. It took me about 3/4 of an hour to polish that off, with a liter of milk and two big bananas. Now (1am) I am completely swollen; my whole belly feels quite hot to the touch, and -- swollen down to well below my belly button -- I can barely sit up comfortably, so have to loll back in my armchair or stand. My waist measurement standing is up by 6'' to 49'', and now the remaining four bananas are calling to me from the kitchen, and I am wondering whether I should go for them, as well as the extra inch or so that could well shred my knicker elastic.

It would be good to hear of other people's self-stuffings....
14 years

An evening's stuffing

If you feel it's gonna go under the strain, you should perhaps put a video camera in situ to capture the moment they give way!
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Tonight I am sitting behind a stuffed and bloated belly filled by three pork fillet chops, a six-egg omelette, an al-dente steamed brocolli head, 4 large bananas and 2 600ml bottles of italian beer. I started eating at 7:15 and have just finished. My belly is hurting a bit (that exquisite pain that I have become addicted to) and pooched out over an unzipped pair of jeans. This may not be the end of the evening's stuffing, but it's a good beginning, no?
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Tonight's stuffing....

3kg of boiled rice (a 3l pan full) dressed with a thai sauce made from onions, almonds, sunflower seeds, thai curry paste, and a 250ml can of coconut milk. Then another 2 600ml bottles of beer. My tum is changing shape after the last four days -- though it's happening rather slowly.

I've never stuffed so many times in the same week. There's been little time for ''recovery'', and I think my capacity is increasing somewhat.
Where to next?
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Well I am a bit conflicted about this, but as I passed the fruitbowl ten minutes ago I polished off four bananas and three pears. There's a 500ml can of rice pudding calling to me now, as well as a litre of OJ, but I'll be peeing all night if I answer the call from the OJ.
14 years

An evening's stuffing

It's turning into quite a night ... I found some cereals and and ate 8 weetabix with milk, a 450G cucumber, and half the OJ. I will be spherical by the morning if this goes on. Not so much conflicted any more as ravenous! It is as if I have been hypnotised... I think I am going to bed now before I burst!
14 years

An evening's stuffing

Thank you. I've never stuffed for quite such a long time before (7pm to 1am ''topping up'' every hour or so). Something new has happened to what passes for my ''figure''. I was expecting my waist measurement to keep increasing, but after a while this stopped. What happened instead is my lower belly measurement started to increase... so I look like a little barrel from the tummy downwards right now. I wonder where it will all have gone by morning, and if I have increased my capacity by this marathon mange-tout! Bizarrely, though I am lyi8ng on the bed trying to avoid the call of the kitchen, I am feeling peckish again.... but thankfully the kitchen is two floors away, and I'm too stuffed to get down there again.
Tummy is still very hard and very hot to the touch.
14 years