forum  general

double belly??10 years

Hi, Kel,

Somewhere in the forums is a loooong thread about this, and there are others. It's a matter of taste, first and foremost--some people like big round bellies, and others like folds and rolls.

Lots of people seem to believe that the double belly comes from wearing tight jeans or other things that create the 'divide' during the day. Dunno. Never been convinced one way or the other, myself.

But I think all you need to ask yourself is what you like, what looks good to you. You may not be able to change what you've got, but it might be easier just to like what you have. smiley

double belly??10 years

you have my favorite kind of belly smiley

double belly??10 years

Double belly is not bad at all. In fact I find them quite attractive. And i think double bellies are way cooler and more funsmiley Just work with what u have hun. Looks good on you either way

double belly??10 years

houston_bbw wrote
gypsymoon wrote
I have a double belly and I love it! Rock what'cha got, girl! Its what makes us unique....smiley

Thanks....I didn't think that there was anything wrong with my belly, but I guess some people are a bit more picky about what sort of belly they like. Oh well. Gonna love what I got! thank yall

Well, everyone has a right to their preferences, but its pretty obnoxious to express them like that to you. No one really has much control over how fat distributes on their body. Every fat body will be unique in its own way. As such I'd say its really self-important to express a preference by telling you not to do something that is purely genetic. Might as well tell you to be careful with all that breathing or you could develop a habit.

I probably like single bellies myself, but it always feels like choosing between one awesome thing and another awesome thing. Its not like the difference is really that meaningful.

double belly??10 years

Ash wrote
I have a double and I love it!

You also have yummy stretchmark covered back-rolls perfect for grabbing hold of and pulling you into a hug smiley. Or rather, pulling oneself into you for a hug <3.

JUST SAYIN'.

double belly??9 years

Ash wrote
I have a double and I love it!

Gotta love the double belly!! On the real, your bf must be in heaven. I personally don't have a particular preference on bellies. I just know I love a belly on a big girl. It doesn't matter if its a single, or double.

double belly??9 years

and the rare triple belly

oh oh thats me!

yey for triple tummies smiley

double belly??9 years

khananel wrote
I love double bellies. More to grab hold of! Also they tend to be more jiggly and squishy. I love the double belly in the videos of gotabelly.

Question for lc2; I'm not disputing you or anything but what makes you say you have a triple belly?

khananel

Just cos when I sit or bend I have 3 distinct rolls of fat on my torso. Maybe Im wrong, I dont know smiley

double belly??9 years

I think I know what you mean. Some girls (and I guess guys) have a "third roll" above the belly and below the breasts.

double belly??9 years

Some also get a more or distinct less split on the lower half from the belly button down... In the end all bellies are unique just like the person who has it.