Stuffing

Experiment success

last night, i had a combination taco bell/wendy's meal waiting for me to consume that i was more than ready for- with a 2L bottle of pepsi to clear my pallet. as i was eating & showing everything off via webcam (as i don't know how to record yet lol), i got full way too early, so the one who was watching had an idea:

get on your hands & knees & let your fat & swelling hit the middle for 10 sec- 3mins, then see if that helped make room or just get fuller. so i tried- i couldn't believe after 2mins (just to make sure everything might work) i felt hungry again & continued eating!

i did this 3 more times before finally stopping; belly swollen to full capacity & barely able to move. anyone else try this before? what has your outcome been? what would you do differently for longer results?
14 years

Experiment success

so you say this actually worked for you?
i must remember to give this ago next time i stuff myself. would be pretty awesome if it does smiley
14 years

Experiment success

sync wrote
so you say this actually worked for you?
i must remember to give this ago next time i stuff myself. would be pretty awesome if it does smiley

yes this actually worked for me smiley in fact, i need to let out a bit more room for this 2 liter cola lol smiley
14 years