General

Fatspiration

Hello All,

Just a curiosity question, anyone else find themselves staring at pics of people of the same sex and wishing that was them?

lol i'm not gay, (believe me i've already explored that) but i often find myself looking at pictures of guys who are big and round with smooth skin and thinking how awesome they look and i'd want to look like that (not that i've got the guts yet to do some gaining myself, still a fantasy at this stage)

I just wanted some kind of confirmation that this isn't just me and that there are other guys and/or girls out there who find themselves admiring people of the same sex, but not in a sexual way.

Love to hear your thoughts!

P.S. Does anyone go a step further and send PM's or post comments on the pics? It seems alot easier to do this to the opposite sex that ur interested in, but should u also offer support and praise to those who are your Fatspiration?

Max Out

smiley
14 years

Fatspiration

Carolina_Dee wrote
Maximum wrote
Hello All,

Just a curiosity question, anyone else find themselves staring at pics of people of the same sex and wishing that was them?

lol i'm not gay, (believe me i've already explored that) but i often find myself looking at pictures of guys who are big and round with smooth skin and thinking how awesome they look and i'd want to look like that (not that i've got the guts yet to do some gaining myself, still a fantasy at this stage)

I just wanted some kind of confirmation that this isn't just me and that there are other guys and/or girls out there who find themselves admiring people of the same sex, but not in a sexual way.

Love to hear your thoughts!

P.S. Does anyone go a step further and send PM's or post comments on the pics? It seems alot easier to do this to the opposite sex that ur interested in, but should u also offer support and praise to those who are your Fatspiration?

Max Out

smiley
I have received allot of pm's from men who fantasize what it would be like to be a big woman. And allot from women who feel the way you do. BTW you seem like a very cool young person, I'm glad your a part of our community. And all the other cool and open minded people here as well.

Thank You, for the response and the kind words, it's good to know that I am welcome here, sometimes i doubt even that...

smiley
14 years

Fatspiration

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Maximum wrote

Thank You, for the response and the kind words, it's good to know that I am welcome here, sometimes i doubt even that...

smiley

You're not wanted here, go play in some other sandbox! But leave your hackey sack. We totally want the hackey sack.

I LOVE HACKEY SACK!!!

lol i was the "Side-Winder" in high school...

smiley

Ironic...
14 years

Fatspiration

Buffetbelly wrote
I really like to see guys who are fatter than me and have a body shape similar to mine. It's like looking into my future! It does turn my on, but I'm thinking about my own gain. I'm completely straight, although I did think that Divine was sexy in those old John Waters films.

I have many gay fans, and I love it. Comments about my being "sexy" are very flattering. For one thing, I have found almost perfect agreement between FFA's and gay chubby chasers in terms of what they find attractive in fat men. Gay men are more outspoken than FFA's, usually, so one can learn a lot about to be sexy for FFA's. Queer eye for the straight BHM?

Being a husband and a father for many years, I am pretty darn secure in my heterosexuality. I think it's very different for a young BHM who is not as experienced in all aspects of life in general. Gay bashing, to me, is a sign of insecurity. The most virulent homophobes are closet bisexuals. Did anyone here see the movie American Beauty? The next door neighbor ex-marine tough guy is the perfect example of this syndrome.

Awesome stuff, thanks for that, it really helps, i can relate alot smiley
14 years