Extreme obesity

Immobility

gainingweight wrote
Are there any males wanting to be Inmobile.

As a fantasy it's something that I like to think about from time to time, but a fantasy is often without consequences and can end at any time. So, I'd be happy to keep it in the fantasy realm.
13 years

Immobility

I'm just wondering are there any ladies on here that would like to see a guy become immobile?
13 years

Immobility

Have you looked into getting a (used) scooter?
My wife is abour 350# and has one(3 wheel). And I've been to event were gals your size have had 4 wheel ones. Used ones can be had for about 1/2 price if that is an issue.
We had a lift installed in our van (removed 3 of the removable seats), others have had a ramp of various sorts installed or placed in their vehicles.
Just a thought smiley
13 years

Immobility

Carolina_Dee wrote
daj462 wrote
Have you looked into getting a (used) scooter?
My wife is abour 350# and has one(3 wheel). And I've been to event were gals your size have had 4 wheel ones. Used ones can be had for about 1/2 price if that is an issue.
We had a lift installed in our van (removed 3 of the removable seats), others have had a ramp of various sorts installed or placed in their vehicles.
Just a thought smiley
Thanks, I'm doing fine with the wheelchair right now. But, I will look into getting a scooter down the road.

Dee if you drop ne a PM I might be able to help you out with providing a used scooter. I just got a newer one and have a spare.

Hugs,
Heather
13 years

Immobility

I find immobility more of a fantasy as opposed to having a real life scenario of sorts. If I were to indeed hook up with a partner who wants to be immobile, I would have to know that she is the one, my life mate. We would have to connect on a level which goes way beyond sexual thrills. If I ever met someone that I truley felt was a "soulmate", I would take it into consideration for sure.
12 years
12   loading