Dream size for your love

My wife is down to a slender 275 from 375 due to health issues. Would love to see her blow up to 400, hanging double belly again.
1 year

Feeder turned on by his own weight gain

Nothing beats mutual gaining - fatter together, tease each other, monthly gain contests. Endless sexual fun.
1 year

How do you react if fam/friends mention your partners weight gain?

Tell them you like the extra weight and that it turns you on. I love my wife’s extra hanging belly fat
1 year

Roommate secretly fattening me?

Ask if she thinks if you have gained weight - in tight clothes.
1 year

Recently came out as fa to wife

mutual gaining is fantastic. With my gain she eats more. Both big fatties.
1 year

Fatties at the beach

The obesity “crisis” was accentuated by covid - so many more fat girls waddling along the beach now - never to be thin again. Wonderful! Bellies hanging softly.
1 year

Being turned on by extremely obese people

I love the struggle of a very fat girl on stairs, fat belly swaying, sweating, huffing and puffing, waddling, lumbering in tight clothes. And me same walking hand in hand with her ….That’s the beauty of this site.
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

Tell him you like him bigger, kiss and squeeze his belly roll, play with his sensitive man boobs. Take him to eat at places with buffets or make him high calorie delicious meals. Beer, liquor. The pounds will layer on….Use constant positive sexy words for his soft fattened body….Get on top.
1 year

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

My wife over feeding me now as payback for fattening her for 30 years. What a lucky guy - eat till it hurts and get teased for huge man boobs and hanging belly roll. Sex is great.
1 year

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Good Girls Grow:
My husband has been into feeding and being fed for a while but has only just come out to me, now we are going to gain together, his goal is much higher than mine as this is my first time but I'm looking forward to seeing how our bodies change, having fun with food and being fat together. I have always been quite dominant so this opens up so many possibilities for us.

Fatten him up and tease him. Give him a big fat soft hanging belly and man boobs - pants no longer will fit - my wife is currently doing this to me after I fed her fat and blubbery for 30 years.
1 year
123   loading