I think i’m turning gay?!

I've noticed many people in our fetish eventually come to realize they are "chubbysexuals"- meaning its all about fat bodies but the same person generally has no interest in same sex if they're not fat enough. Just my observations over the past decades of being a fat lover.
feedher3000:
So for a long time I’ve wanted to fatten up a woman.i find it sexy. But then I changed and wanted a woman to fatten me instead. But I’ve got such negative reactions for regular sites or just ignored that I’ve really given up. Most people that message me want money of some sort. But then the other day I was board and heard about grommr. I have gotten more compliments, and encouragement in 24 hours than I have ever got from straight sights... I was amazed. I don’t know.. everyone is so nice there! I might just be bi!
4 years

The rounder it gets...

Excellent analysis! I have always been chubby but I love it, so becoming an obese, cellulite covered pile of blubber rolls has been wonderful. I feel so much more at home in my body

chubbybutt22:
This is like a horror movie.

alelectromigration:
Meh, I'd say it's only a scary if you're wishy-washy about getting fat. Fat is like an old school marriage. It's a commitment that you dive in with 100%. You have to decide whether you're a fatty or a skinny at heart. But once you realize you're a fatty, then it's a laid back, "pass the butter", "dessert sounds great," Netflix and chill, kind of love. You stop stressing out your mind. You let yourself relax. Ballooning bellies and jiggling butts are all part of the lifestyle. Whether they show up shockingly fast, or subtly, whether you hurry them along with a funnel, or take your time;
in the end, they're just letting the world know you're a bonafide fatty. Everything gets nicely in sync -- your fatty mind, fat-friendly lifestyle, and fat body. It's like an old school romance movie where you're just made for each other.

But, if you're half-hearted about it -- if you wanna pig out one day and then show off your six pack the next, watch out! It's like marrying someone for convenience, but you hate the way they look and think their personality sucks. Your brain will be depressed about your body. Your body will rebel against you for fighting it. Your lifestyle will swing back and forth like a roller coaster. Nothing will be in sync. And in the end, all the stress will probably still make you fat. Casually messing around with fat is like an old school cheating song, such as Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats". Those never end well smiley
4 years

Question for the ffa’s

I'm fat. I'm bi. I am not attracted to thin people all that often. I need fat and lots of it. BHM are cuddly and cute and excellent lovers and huggers. Same is true of fat women. To me, all fat people are beautiful to be with.
4 years

Question for the ffa’s

Ffancy:
1) I’m primarily attracted to fat men, so why wouldn’t I seek out the men who are most desirable to me
2) Bellies, butts, rolls = mmmmmmhmmm
3) Big guys give the best hugs
4) Fat sex is scorchingly hot
5) I express love through making food and a big appetite is appreciated

You speak for me, too.
4 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I remember when I was 3 years old, I saw a very fat aunt of my mother's in a flowered dress and all I wanted to do was hug her. I remember feeling that way for many years growing up. I loved looking at fat people. In my teens I realized it was more than just wanting to hug them. I realized I was aroused by fat and it didn't matter if it was a male or female or trans person. I just loved fat people. The bigger, the better and the more sloppy, the more cellulite, the more flabby, the more I love it. My whole life, I've been a fat fetishist and chubby chaser
4 years

Food addiction and stretched out stomach

dmandavid:
Ive been reading a few articles on it is possible on stretching out your stomach permanently if you consistently over eat. Is it possible once your stomach stretches out and you keep overfilling it that it will grow larger and larger until basically your develop a food addiction to where its can be said its out of control?

If my post makes any since.

I'm not sure if it is permanent or not. I have always had a big appetite and over the years its gotten bigger. I munch all day long. I eat huge meals. I never feel full. I feel hungry after a short time of not eating. I have no doubt my stomach capacity is larger than most people, but if I were to stop eating like a hog, would it go back to average size? Good question, but I don't intend to find out. I like being fat too much. Any interesting question though.
4 years

Weight gain around xmas

I look forward to seeing new pics of your sexy belly as it progresses through the winter, my friend

ceReallyFat:
I keep gaining very steadily, but Christmas is the time when I consistently end up bloated and gain more. It's exciting to think how no matter how fat you think you've got, it's going to be significantly more by the time the holidays are over.

I wish we did something like the mentioned Egg nog, sounds wonderful to just keep a belly not ever shrinking down to normal.
5 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Never once did I ever feel guilty or disgusted with my preference for fat people or for being fat. I have only felt disgusted by intolerant people who narrowly believe that only thinness is attractive and acceptable.
6 years

Being teased

I love being teased. It encourages me.
6 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

I've always been chubby and slowly got fatter over time, then suddenly a few months ago began noticing clothes were tighter. Then noticing that feeling of your skin stretching, chairs getting tighter, etc. Then looking at my gut on my lap, my hips becoming wider and my ass growing to a full 2 feet across, and even getting saddle bags on either side. I looked at the pics and thought I finally crossed the line from chubby piggy to fat hog. One day, maybe blubbery walrus. I love being fat
6 years
12   loading