Bhm celebrity crushes?

I definitely ship the Chris Pratt was dating a feeder reality. I forget the name of his girl but there was an interview where she said she wanted him fat pretty bluntly. If I was gay it’d be him for sure.
4 months

Waking up tomorrow the whole world is feedism. what has changed?

LoopsnBloops:
I've always loved the concept that the kinkspace we inhabit would somehow flip to be the whole world. Obviously this is fantasy but what if it wasn't just accepted but instead pushed as a way of life. I'd love to think about what aspects of modern day life would change. What unexpected things would be affected.

Fashion would trend to show off fat thighs and big guts. Buttons busting would be a something to be prideful of. Country clubs and high class establishments would have weight requirements. Products would advertise high calories and tv ads would show off very different before and after images!

Though maybe your waistline would be given away to your partner like a gift when you marry. Staying thin and dieting until married at which point plumping up would be commonplace. A contest even. "Well Jim got his wife to gain 120lbs in a year. Can't we do that too?"

Gyms would still exist but would separate the feeders made to stay thin and those looking to gain. Equipment that would massage the new rolls and feed via funnels would sit next to the benches and treadmills that their partners would use to keep up contrast.

What else would you expect to see different? What possible changes would be shocking or unique?

Munchies:
For the day-to-day? I expect that to be more or less the same. Some things will undoubtedly become more fat-friendly such as medical care, clothes, transportation, etc. However, I also expect some issues to be the same but reversed.

For example, women are pressured to look slender yet curvy (but to too curvy). In this world, we'd be pressured to look fat. More than likely, we'd be pressured to look a specific kind of fat too.

So, overall, I'd expect things to be different, but not necessarily better.

Unfortunately I think this is probably the correct answer on a more logical scale. Though the hornier side of me is more interested in the fantastical and quirky changes that are possible.
10 months

Waking up tomorrow the whole world is feedism. what has changed?

I've always loved the concept that the kinkspace we inhabit would somehow flip to be the whole world. Obviously this is fantasy but what if it wasn't just accepted but instead pushed as a way of life. I'd love to think about what aspects of modern day life would change. What unexpected things would be affected.

Fashion would trend to show off fat thighs and big guts. Buttons busting would be a something to be prideful of. Country clubs and high class establishments would have weight requirements. Products would advertise high calories and tv ads would show off very different before and after images!

Though maybe your waistline would be given away to your partner like a gift when you marry. Staying thin and dieting until married at which point plumping up would be commonplace. A contest even. "Well Jim got his wife to gain 120lbs in a year. Can't we do that too?"

Gyms would still exist but would separate the feeders made to stay thin and those looking to gain. Equipment that would massage the new rolls and feed via funnels would sit next to the benches and treadmills that their partners would use to keep up contrast.

What else would you expect to see different? What possible changes would be shocking or unique?
10 months

Looking for online feedee - california

I’d prefer discord but shot a kik message all the same!
3 years

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

Well if you stuff yourself with it fat. Also depends on the calories of the shake
3 years

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

its rich and heavy. Really sweet too. It's fun to do though. Especially and namely if someone is there to encourage or egg you on. Fair warning though that its also a good way to blimp up if you do it more than twice. Once is probably enough to add two pounds to you.
3 years

I feel like i missed out

Oh well hey. This is an old personal ad but what did you miss out on?
3 years

Ideas to bring the kink to the bedroom

See if she’ll at least roleplay a feedee for you. Nothing real but just comments. Also for something light and fun feed her chocolate covered strawberries. It’s decadent enough for you to enjoy the look of but low calorie enough that she doesn’t have to worry and they go down in a bite.
3 years

Any weight gain games out there?

There’s one game with weight gain in it that uses an outline to show your character and how they’re putting on the weight. It’s called tainted Elysium. I still have the download for it but it’s no longer being developed. Really amazing thing tho
3 years

Please add “role play” as a fetish search category

I also would really love this. It can be thought to find people to roleplay with
4 years
12345   loading