Heavy whipping cream

its fine in moderation...drinking it everyday will most definitely lead to a heart problems...it has a LOT of fat in it. good for gaining but its saturated fat which isn't so great for the ol' ticker
15 years

Test drive a fat guy???

You are quite the lucky woman haha. Would love to see progress of his weightgain if you both are alright with itsmiley
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

EPIC FAIL INDEED:

When ordinary every day failure JUST doesn't cut it.

smiley
15 years

What's up with my fat?

lovely_plumper wrote:
umm you could be losing some muscle mass and its being replaced by fat and I think fat doesnt weigh as much as fat (well anyways that's what I learned from the movie supersize me smiley) lol but im sure there are people here who know more than me about this all

you mean fat doesnt weigh as much as muscle...but yes muscle is much more dense than fat so that would explain the growing belly but never changing numbers.
15 years

Stuffing and meditation - where do you want to grow?

I haven't ever really heard of this but I guess anything is possible... Not sure if it contributed to my larger belly but i normally sleep on my side.
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

westdoggy i really hope you are being sarcastic because if she has 5 feeders, she obviously has the money to pay them unless they buy her all the food and i'm pretty sure they could take pictures of her so uhm. until i see some evidence, i'm going to have to say FAKE
15 years

Help need to get to 330lbs

Stretch marks come from exactly what they say. Stretching. So if you want stretch marks, eat A LOT each time you eat. The more you eat, the more your stomach has to stretch.
15 years

Cake or pie

Pecan Pie please...the most decadent pie ever created. YUMsmiley
15 years

Partner's weigth

YOU ARE ON A WEIGHTGAIN SITE. GET THE *** OUT YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!T
15 years
12345   loading