Does ff support gifs

Ah that's what I thought would be the case. Id they won't animate it doesn't feel like there's much point in uploading them
4 years

Does ff support gifs

Wondering if the gallery here supports them. If it is supported then I have loads more content I can be posting for premium
4 years

Virginia nc area?

Yeah. It seems like everyone who's active in the feeding scene is hours away. It's lame
4 years

Virginia nc area?

Hampton Roads is pretty far away actually. I'm closer to Lynchburg
4 years

Virginia nc area?

Taking the local pulse, wondering if there's anyone in the area who'd be interested in helping organize meet ups or just hanging out.
4 years

Tumblr deactivated me

Update, tumblr reinstated my blog. which makes me suspect it was a bot ban in the first place.

At least I can still use it as an advertising platform
4 years

Tumblr deactivated me

That was the hope. I'll wait a few days to see if my tumblr gets reinstated, after that I'll have to figure something else out
4 years

Tumblr deactivated me

I used the tumblr gif feature, it let's you make a 3 second gif out a video file. This one is from the most recent premium video I have here. I mostly used my tumblr at this point to advertise my premium content.
4 years

Tumblr deactivated me

So I posted this gif,

And tumblr terminated my account almost immediately when it was done loading on the app.

I've uploaded tons of content like this to Tumblr and though some of it has been flagged since their new NSFW ban, I appeal them and they nearly always get reinstated. So I'm just a bit salty over it I guess.

Has anyone else had this happen?
4 years

Thinking about posting exercise videos

loopy2154:
Regardless, this site is called fantasy feeder. Might be a better place to show elsewhere. My 2 cents worth. Not every fantasy can be offered here. Once we hit around 250 or so, any walking starts a sea of jigglingsmiley

Fitness doesn't necessarily mean I'm aiming for weightloss. I'm not going to be talking diet.
5 years
12345   loading